Prologue

Hi guys this my first story ever written, so please don't hate on me or this story. Anyways please vote and comment your opinions, but no hate please. This is a fanfic of Alaric Saltzman. I do not nor will ever own the vampire diaries. The only thing I own is Josie, a few other characters, and the story line.
Josie will be played by Shelley Hennig.

************************************

Up until 1864 Josie Salvatore was known for beauty throughout Mystic Falls. Everywhere  she went all men around her drooled and stopped what they were just to watch her as she walked by. That was until Katherine showed up and took her brothers away and compelled her to leave the small town of Mystic Falls. Of course her younger brothers, Stefan and Damon were devastated when she left but soon forgot about her thanks to Katherine's compulsion. But one day when they were trying to rescue the girl they loved their own father shot and killed them, when they woke up they were vampires.

***
Meanwhile in New Orleans Josie had met the famous Mikealson family they grew to love her as much as she loved them. One afternoon she overheard their conversation and found out they were vampires, at first she was terrified but then calmed down and wanted to become one too. So Klaus fed her his blood and snapped her neck, a few hours later she awoke with a gasp and started to remember all about her brothers and Katherine compelling her to Mystic Falls. Eventually she set off onto a journey to find her brothers.

************************************
Hey guys this is probably really bad and I'm sport any typos. I'll try to update as often as possible but with school and everything don't be mad if I don't.