Add x Eve 1\3: Lunatic Psyker x Code: Nemesis

Hope you guys enjoy blindfolds and handcuffs on your girl cuz I sure do!( I'm one hell of a kinky guy so blow me!)

Add's hand went behind her neck. She could feel him grasp her white locks and twisting her head so he can get a better angle in her mouth. Eve whimpered softly as if asking him to stop, but he seemed to have other things in mind. After ten minutes of wet kissing, Eve pushed him gently breaking the kiss.

Add looked at her and them a wicked smile appeared on his face. He leaned close to hear ear and whispered "mm, Eve you taste so good..." he nuzzled in her neck. She gave a squeak when feeling his sharp fangs.

"My Queen..." he purred and wrapped his arms around her small waist. She whimpered softly, there was no escape this time.

She felt him kiss her neck softly. Grazing her skin with his fangs, he wanted to taste her so badly now. Add forced her to look at him. She had a pleading look in her eyes and most certainly didn't want to continue what he had started. He bent over their lips inches away. He could taste her fear and it made him want more. Add finally took her exotic and warm mouth, it was blissful thing. Never in his life had he loved kissing someone so much. She was like a disease and an antidote at the same time. His tongue licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Of course Eve refused him.

Add let a growl of frustration and slammed her against the wall. She cried in pain and he used the opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth. Eve felt him ravage her mouth and struggled a bit but he only gripped her tighter. He pulled away from her welcoming mouth and looked at her.

"Now, now my Queen, don't get your self into a bigger mess." He smirked, now to tend to her punishment. Add pushed her on the large bed " take off your clothes, when I come back I want you to be butt naked, am I clear??" Eve gave him a nod.

After Add left the room, she begun panicking.

"Oh my god!! What is he planning on doing to me?" she asked her self as Eve proceeded on taking her clothes off. She then laid on the bed and waited for him to come back. After a few minutes the door opened and he entered the room. Eve noticed that he was carrying something with him but she didn't want to know. Instead she buried her face in her hands and waited.

Add sat in the bed next to her. He ran his hand over her body, sending shivers under her skin. He then grabbed her wrists and bound them with something behind her back. Eve whimpered and tried to get out of his grip but instead he pulled her in his lap. She sat in him and her breasts bounced up and down. Add smirked in the crook of her neck and moved his hand to cup her breast. To his pleasure she let out a delicious moan. Eve the felt a black material block her vision. After Add finished tying the blindfold he pushed Eve on the bed. He sat her on one of his favorite poses: laying doggy-style. She felt him run a finger over her pussy. Add smirked, she was a bit wet.

Lying on top of her Add started kissing her neck and shoulders. He left a few hickeys to mark her as his and continued his journey. His hand went under her to cup her breasts. She let out moan and wriggled around a bit. Add was now licking her spine; he felt her shiver every time her ran his tongue over her body. His hands skillfully fondled her nipples till they were hard. He pinched tugged the sensitive bud, only to receive a series of moans. One of his hands traced her belly, rubbing it a bit. Then he slowly went closer and closer to her wet cunt. Add gave her well shaped ass a painful slap and then reached her dripping pussy. Eve squeaked when she felt him slip a finger in her. She was so wet and slick that Add could easily put three fingers in her and she wouldn't feel it. He thrust his fingers in and out of her in a hard pace, making her rock against him.