need new hiding spots

Ct's P.O.V.
I was crying behind a waterfall in classics au untill I heard someone coming. I instantly shut my mouth trying not to sob but after what was happening I couldn't hold it in. I burst out balling, I had never really talked with classic much, partly cuz he was either busy, sleeping, or doing something else. Sans heard me as I hadn't realized I had gotten louder from my crying, I covered my mouth again and shut my nose trying as hard as I could to not make a sound. He walked up to the water fall, "hello? Somebody there? I know your there, show yourself!" He was starting to get impatient from my silence so yelled, "Who's there?! Show yourself! I'll come in there!!" I thought about it again and balled once more. "I'm coming in there, ok? Ok..." He walked in to notice me covered in blood crying from all pain I was in. He stared for a few seconds and then he rushed over to me begging me to tell him what had happened. "Oh my god, Chara?! Wha-, why are you crying?! What's going on?! Talk to me!!" He Capt yelling and begging me to tell him but I just cried more.

After awhile of sobbing on sans shoulder he had stopped asking, telling me it was ok, trying to comfort me. I finally stopped sobbing and was just bleeding and tears were still strolling down my face but I could talk. Sans finally asked me again, "will you tell me what happened now?" I shook my head yes. "I-i didn't mean to take time off whatever you were doing" I said. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes, "don't worry about it, I was just going to see alphys, so tell me what happened" tears started strolling down my face as I thought about it, "i-i'll show you" I took out one of my souls and stared at it, crying once I saw it. "W-who's is that?" Sans had a tone of fear in his voice. "Didn't anybody tell you?" I asked, his eyes told me the answer. I sighed, "well, this is gonna be a long long story..." I waited for him to sit down and get comfortable. He finally sat down beside me. "you made this story longer than it should be, you know that right?" I asked him, he shook his head, "don't worry, I've heard your story's are to interesting to fall asleep to" he said that with a very truthful voice, so I believed him and began my story...

((Thank you so much for anyone who read this, if you liked it than please tell me so I know to make more, I'm probably going to anyways, but still, plz tell me))