Author's NOTE #Everything

this is the very first book I post. please note that this writing is not really good. its just something I do when I have a freetime or whenever I'm feeling good. I like to write since I was kid, about folks, fairies, etc. please do me favor by support me in giving me votes and shares. I have never gone this far before, and hope you like it.

please note that this is only a work of fiction. all names, characters locations and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales or events is entirely coincidental.

the story basically is about a girl, muslim girl lives in London by herself for whole life she's been take care of her mother who has mental disorder.
when she ran out of money, and things got worse, she must return back her mother from the hospital but the debt was too much so she must find a real job.
Sarah, her super-mega rich best friend offered her a job as secretary, and it makes her life changed.

James Polter. 29 year old womanizer. tall body, warm smile, build up body that will make every girl drop their jaws everytime they see him. James has always be the number one model in London. James and Asiya met at coincidence, an embracing ones.

since Asiya joined the company her friend offered, she has more time to meet with James and things got more complicated when Omar her Ex Boyfriend asks for getting back together. and how about Louis who has always loved Asiya? will he finds a way to let go of her?