The Theory

If you look closely at the marauders map when Fred and George give it to Harry  there are several people walking around Hogwarts and one person is Newt Scamander. Yep. The exact same Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!!! (Sorry about the cheesyness but I'm just so exited about this theory!!!) He is in a smallish room with two other people. The other two people's names are blurred and any names that I can make out I a=have no idea of.  If you know what the names are can you please comment and tell me because i really have no idea!?!

There are lots of theories why Newt Scamander was at Hogwarts but my idea is that Newt Scamander was Crookshanks

There are lots of theories why Newt Scamander was at Hogwarts but my idea is that Newt Scamander was Crookshanks. Crookshanks only came in as part of the Prisoner of Azkaban and that was when Newt Scamander was found.

Newt has redish hair and so does Crookshanks. I think that Newt decided to become an animagi so he could have communicated with the more animal like beasts. Newt Scamander does not have a dying date so he is still alive for the Prisoner of Azkaban. ithink that the two people that are with Newt Scamander could be Sirus Black and maybe someone elser. Maybe Dumbledore???

I really have no idea I am just guessing but if you have any suggestions please comment and if you like it please vote.

 Thanks,

Wheezy!!!