Ch-1

"Mom switch on the fan."I said in sleepy voice. It was 7:00 am and i was lying on my bed. An irritating voice reached my ear. "GET OUT OF YOUR BED OR YOU'll DEVELOP A BIG BELLY LIKE Susan". Oh mom why the hell you are so cruel. I got up halfheartedly went to the washroom and got freshen up. And stood and kept my suitcase wide open on my bed 'huh! What should i wear as today is my first day at new school' I took a ripped jean and a peach crop top yeah i love this combination to the moon and back and got dressed up and wore my bracelet which is my sign of good luck then packed my bag and another call from my mom "riyaaaaas you are getting late". "Coming" i replied loudly.
Took my bag on shoulder and went down to the large hall our house was wide enough.
"Hey. Dad good morning" *high five*
My dad is my love he is my lucky charm and my best friend.
"Finish you breakfast asap."
"Honey. Wait no she'll finish it in time"
Oh dad i love you you always save me from her screams and shouts.
I took two slices and butter them up ate it.
"Dad lets go now i am actually getting late"
He took his car's key and drove to BSB high school's main gate.
I was mesmerized by the structure of our school.
"Dad! This is so...."
I didn't finished my sentence and his phone rang he parked the car and picked up the call it was from Mustafa uncle who i don't know properly and never met.
"Let's go am late."
"Ok. Riyo lets meet your principal first."
We walked to principal office i was quite nervous as i was feeling like i am new in this whole planet huh! Yeah but i have to go in. 

Hey guys this is my first book hope you all love it
Love you all
#riya