Nate imagine for Libby

Libby P.O.V
I was stood by my locker, waiting for my friend, when I heard Brad, one of the popular bullies, shouting at someone. I noticed that someone being the new, blonde-haired drummer that had just started. Usually I stay away from things like this, but I couldn't help myself after seeing the pain in drummer boys eyes.
'Hey, brad, leave him alone. He ain't done nothing to you,' I said walking over.
'What you going to do about it?' He laughed. I ignored him telling drummer boy to come with me. I took him to the oak tree behind the building.
'If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to, or you want a friend come here. I don't venture far, and my friends don't usually notice if I disappear.
'I've never had anyone do something like that before. Thank you,' he smiled.
'What's your name anyway?' He added.
'I'm Libby, you?' I smiled.
'Nathanial. But just call me Nate,' he said awkwardly.

Nate P.O.V
Never had I ever had someone stand up for me, let alone someone who didn't know. From the moment I saw those ginger curls, I knew she would be my friend. Her blue eyes telling the story behind her, how kind, caring she is but would rather not get involved. I saw the fear in her eyes when she stood up for me. I knew she was going to go far. I knew she would be the one to save me.

Libby P.O.V
It turned out that Nate was in most of my classes. He just hadn't turned up yet because he felt odd. Being me, I dragged him along and made him feel more welcome. None of my friends were in my classes, only Drew was in my music. The moment him and Nate saw each other I knew they were going to be best friends.

Together we did everything. Mainly staying under the oak tree, writing music and messing around. One night Nate came to my house.
'I wanted to tell you something. From the moment I first laid eyes on you I knew you were amazing. Those beautiful blue eyes and unmissable ginger curls. The laugh that never fails to make me laugh. I love you Libby. You've done so much for me and I can't thank you enough,' he said looking at the floor. I lifted his head up and looked into his eyes. The fear and vulnerability gone. Faded away and happiness and joy shone through. Slowly he pressed his lips against mine.

The next day I found him sitting by the oak tree talking to Drew.
'I called it. I called it. You lied to me how could you,' Drew exclaimed. Nate laughed and caught my eye. His face began to turn red.
'Hi guys,' I said walking over.
'I called it. You two kissed. Aha aha,' Drew chanted. I looked at Nate who was shaking his head.
'He'll calm down in a few hours,' the look on Nates face when I said that was the best.
' a few hours of this. Save me' he clung on to me.
I had Nate with his arm round me and Drew dancing and chanting round the tree. I loved my life.

/////////
Hey. Sorry I've not updated in a long time. And sorry Libby that this took so long. I hope you enjoy it, I know its not the best. Anyway thank you if your still reading this. And please don't forget to like and comment ideas. If you want an imagine just comment or message me.

~Rebecca