Chapter 6

Katelyn woke up in a dark cell in the middle of nowhere. She looked around to see if she could find a way out. At the top of the cell, were three of the same numbers. "666". Katelyn then realized her fate, and it was not pretty. "I'm in the pit of hell, aren't I?" she asked into the nothingness of the dark. Suddenly, two demons who posed as guards had opened her cell." Move along wretched girl. Master wants to engage in a conversation with you."

I looked into the eyes of one of the demons. He had no eyes. They grabbed me by my arms and carried me into another dark chamber. There was fire in place of lights, and there was a jury of demons in the left corner.

"What do you want with me?" I asked in desperation. He looked down at me as if I was a disappointment. "What I really want is your soul, but your stupid friend won't allow it!" He came down from his poorly decorated throne. I could literally see his foul breath crack the air. I think he was the reason for the break in the ozone layer! " You disgust me! If you don't let my friend go, I'll....I'll kill you!" It was the only thing I could say. I was lost in the moment.

"Hahahahahaha!" he laughed hysterically."You can't kill something that's already dead!"

Of course I knew that, I just couldn't process that when I was trying to be tough."Jennifer! Where are you? What did he do to you? Answer me!" I couldn't get a response. "Whatever you did to her," I swallowed," you have to do to me."

He smiled. "Don't mind if I do."