Chapter 1 ~ We Have a Practice

I woke up around 5:30 - 6:00 am. As I remembered that we'll have a practice.

"Nyrel...."

I heard someone saying my name as I looked through the window to see Ivan, my boy best friend.

"Ivan, what's up?!"

"Hey Nyrel, I thought we'll have a practice."

"Oh yeah, right. Hold on, I'll just go upstairs and change. You and your friends wait here inside while I get dressed."

"Okay, thank you, Nyrel."

I saw Ivan with my friends coming in. But I don't mind, as long as I'm with them, my problem's solved.

"Done, shall we?"

"Nyrel, we're going to teach you. How are we supposed to teach you basketball if every guy around will just stare at you?" I heard Allen saying that sentence and made me change one more time.

"Guys, I'll leave a note. Don't be noisy, I'm the first one here awake. Especially you, Allen." Shortcut, they need to be quiet so my parents will stay at their peaceful dreams.

I went to my walk-in-closet to find my leggings and to search for my favorite Walt Disney shirt. As we arrived to Annex C, I asked them "So, who's one of you guys will be my team mates?" "Oh, we'll think about it." As I heard Allen saying.

The boys are starting to pick one of us and I get called by Allen. My team mates are probably Charles, Allen, Kissha, Rosejen, and Ivan.

"Nyrel, here's what you're going to do..." Allen said starting me to blush. AGAIN!

"Allen...?" "Yeah, babe?" "Can you just teach me not too harsh?" "Of coarse, babe" As we started a conversation while he's teaching me.

"Hey, Nyrel." Allen spat out.

"Yeah..?" I respond to him.

I heard someone giggling and I let go of Allen from hugging to see who is it. I saw my friends all giggling at us.

"Guys, just because we hug each other, that doesn't mean that we love each other!" Me and Allen spat out at the exact same time.

"Yeah, we know... BUT YOU JUST LOOKED SO RED WHEN YOU HUG!!" Rosejen said to us while we're still holding our hands.

"Allen, can I talk to you alone. please?" "Sure, but where? I know that these guys will follow us." "Don't worry, I have a plan." As I told him 

As my friends layed down to the ground, can't control their laughs, me and Allen went to my home and talk about it.

"Nyrel, I'm pretty sure that they won't find out that we have a crush on each other." "Wait, what??" "I said that I have a crush on you!!" "But, why you didn't told me in the first place??" "Because, think that you won't love me back!" "Allen, I loved you too, I just didn't told.you for the same reason actually." "Can you be my princess?" "Are you kidding me? YES!!" The good thing is, my parents is shopping. I got nothing to worrt about.