Chapter 3 ~ This Song Makes Me Remember Him

I decided to go for a walk with my phone listening to "Better Than Words" as Ivan came near to me.

"Hey Nyrel, whatcha listening to?" "I'm listening to our favorite song, why?" "Nothing, can I listen?" "Sure, why not?"

Ivan removed my right ear phone and put it in his right ear. He then started singing "Better Than Words".

"Thank you for making me listen to it. Hey, want to join our game?" "No thanks, I'm fine. I'll just watch you play"

On my phone, DNA just began to play. Allen is there and I told Ivan not to say to Allen that I'm here.

"It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA, it's in his DNA, and he just takes my breath away, br-br-br-breath away, I feel it everyday, and that's what makes a man, not hard to understand, perfect in every way, I see it in his face, nothing more to say, it's in his D-D-D-D-DNA."

Then I realized, "How can this song makes me remember him?" Cutting out of the blue, Ivan inturuppted me. "Nyrel, you should join the game, Allen feels nothing without you." "BUT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HIM THAT I WAS HERE!!" "I didn't told him, he just caught your gaze" "O-o-okay..." Then just like that, I stuttered.

Ivan led me to Allen and I spat "Hi, can I join the game? I'm--" "She's fast in running and she'll be Allen's back-up" I hate it when Ivan interrupts me but I love it when he says it in a funny way. "Okay, I don't have to explain anymore.. I--" Again, Ivan interrupts me again "Nyrel has a plan." "IVAN!!!" I told them about the plan and it did work out about 5 times.

When the game was over, we let the other group won. It was actually part of the plan. Then Ivan and Allen shouted "HEY!! IT'S NOT FAIR! JUST BECAUSE YOU WON, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE'RE GOING TO SURRENDER!" "Allen, stop. I got this." "Really, but you said that this was a part of the plan?" "Yes it is, I got my friends back" "Okay." Me, Allen, and Ivan conversated as the rest of the other group came near us. "What did you just said? We're older than you and you can't tell us what to do!" "Really?" I said then I whistled so loud, able to call all of my friends. "We're manier, and you can't tell us all WHAT TO DO!!!" We all stepped forward little by little able to scare them.

The other group begged for us to stop it "WE SURRENDER!!" Yeah, just like that, I don't have the chance to have the last part. All of us cheered, I still don't get the part Allen kissed me. He didn't did it to me, but I'm happy :)