I miss her!

Hi guys, this is my first story so I hope you like it. Sorry for all the mistakes!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is (y/n), I'm 19 years old and live in Antwerp, Belgium. I'm original from Santa Ana, California, but we moved to Belgium because of my dad's job. It's been 3 years now since we moved and I miss my Best Friend a lot. You know my best friend is Dinah Jane Hansen, yes 1/4 member of the biggest girl group in the US called Fifth Harmony. DJ is touring a lot now and we try to keep in contact. Even after 3 years the contact is still 100%. I'm really glad that the long distance didn't ruin our friendship, because DJ is really my second sister. I have 2 siblings, one sister who's 30 and one brother who's 24. They both live on their own now. My sister got married and has two children now and my brother moved out  last year and lives now with his girlfriend.

The good news is that DJ is coming to Antwerp in 2 weeks to end their world tour. Of course I'm going! DJ Insistes that she would buy my ticket and get me a pass to go backstage. I'm really excited, it will be one year now since the last time that I saw her. She suprised me on my 18th birthday by flying in and celebrate with me. My family knew about it, so they made sure that everything went perfectly and it did.

Flashback

"Wake up (y/n), wake up", Laura my niece screamed while jumping on me on the bed. " sweety what are you doing here?" I said a little crumpy while I was rubbing in my eyes. "It's your birthday (Y/N)!! we're going to the waterpark!!" She screamed again while sitting on my waist. I smiled now that I realised that it was indeed my birthday. My siblings and I would go to the waterpark to celebrate it. I could chose what we would do, but I know that Laura and Matteo loved the waterpark last time so I chose it again. I would really do everything to make those two nuggets happy.

"Come on (Y/N), wake up, grand-ma made breakfast! "" okay sweety, I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes, but first I need my birthday hug!" I said while spreading my arms and wait for the hug. Laura giggled and sprung on me to give me the birthday hug. We laughed and I started to tickle her. Laura laughed so hard that she started to cry. "(Y/N) don't murder your niece and come downstairs!" My mother screamed from downstairs. I laughed and gave Laura a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, nugget!", I said to Laura. " I love you to auntie", she said while give me also a kiss on the cheek. " Okay nugget, go downstairs. I'll be there in 5. Laura jumped of the bed and went downstairs. I smiled and went to take a shower. After that I brushed my teeth and dressed in a ripped black jeans and a simple grey v-neck T-shirt. I brushed my (y/h/c) hair and went downstairs.

"Good morning sweety, happy 18th birthday!" My mom said when I came in the kitchen. She gave me a hug and kiss before she returned to the stove to finish breakfast. Jake, my brother gave me also a hug and congratulated me, same for Shannon, his girlfriend, Amy, my sister and Josh, my brother-in-law. I thanked them and sat next to Laura at the kitchen table. "Mom, Where's dad?" I asked. My mom sat down at the table and awnsered. "oh he went to get something, he will be back in a few." I nodded and smiled. I was so gratefull, my parents and siblings changed all their plannes for this weekend so that we can celebrate my 18th birthday. I love my family very much and we really celebrate everything together. Same for my graduation. The ceremony is this Monday.   My neighbour, Alex, sat in the same class like me and since I arrived here he became my best friend. He's coming also to the waterpark. Alex is like a second brother. We hang out a lot and he helped me to get used to the new school.

The day at the waterpark was amazing. We had a lot of fun. Alex looked out for Matteo when I teached Laura to swim. She really good for a 5 years old. At night we went to a restaurant to end the amazing day. We came home around 8 pm, so that Laura and Matteo could go to bed. I said goodbye to my siblings and thanked them to come. They will return tomorrow for my birthday party.
I was writing in my dairy when I got a Facetime call from DJ. I smiled when my best friends head came on the screan. "Hello there Birthday girl." She said. I smiled. " Hey DJ, how are you?" I saw DJ running around in her room before she jumped on her bed and sat against the headboard. "Well monkey, I'm really good, but that's not the case. How is it with the birthday girl?" I smiled and told her how the day was. She was really sad that she couldn't be here with me, but I said that I'm really glad that she called. We talked the whole evening. She told me that they are planning a world tour and that she will come visit me as she comes to Belgium. I promised her that I would come to the concert. While we were facetiming DJ made herself ready to go to the airport. She told me that she need to go to Florida for a concert tomorrow. We ended the call when she needed to board. When the call ended the reality hit me that she wouldn't be here tomorrow to celebrate my birthday. I know that it is a little selfish, but I really miss my BF on moments like this. I fell a sleep with the memories of DJ and I on her birthday.

The next morning, my parents and I made everything ready for the party. Because it's the end of June, we made everything ready for a BBQ and pool party. The day went super. When we ate and were chilling at the fire place, it was time for the presents. I got a lot of awesome presents from a scrap-book from Alex with al our memories to a new phone from my parents and siblings. Even Laura made me a painting. I promised her that I would hang it above my bed so that I can look at it everytime I'm in my bed. The evening was almost over when my parents told me that they had a last suprise. I had really no idea when they told to me to look around the corner of the house. I did what I was told and then I saw the one person I prayed for to be here. "Hi, Birthday girl", DJ said with a big smile on her face. I couldn't believe it. I came back to reality and jumped in her arms. I think we stand there for like 10 minutes. "OMG DJ, I missed you so much! I laughed-cried in her arms. " I missed you to monkey!" She said while giving me a hug. After that DJ said hello to everybody. She stayed for a whole week so she was at my graduation. I couldn't be more happy.

End flashback

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but what do you think?

Next chapter is coming! J

Xxx Sophie

\