#1 : Rivals

#1: Rivals

What if Liza stayed with GMA?

"Congrats on your 2 year contract, Hope! You're still with GMA"

Pinalakpakan ng lahat si Hope sa kanyang contract signing.

Sino ba si Hope?

Si Hope Elizabeth Soberano ay isa sa mga pinakasikat na artista sa Pilipinas. Isa siyang prized gem ng GMA dahil sa mga na-contribute ni Hope sa kanilang network. Hinding-hindi nila papakawalan pa si Hope kaya ni-renew nila ang kontrata niya.

"You will have a movie this year and then a teleserye with Marian. We're not yet sure if you'll be a part of the Encantadia remake but I'll update you na lang."

Her manager reviewed her 2-year contract with the network. Hope just nodded and left the press conference to meet up with her friends.

"Hope! Over here!"

She saw her friends seated at a table at their favorite hangout place.

"Sorry! I'm late na naman. Medyo na-delay iyung press conference ko kaya late natapos. Drinks are on me na lang!"

Her friends laughed at her because they're used to Liza's tardiness.

"Alam mo, what's new? Lagi namang delay ang lahat! Even the renewal of your contract is late. I actually thought na you'll be with us na. Leave your network na kasi!"

Yes, she is friends with artists from the rival network, ABS-CBN.

"Ewan ko ba sayo, Hope. Your aunt asked you if gusto mo mag-back out kasi may offer din ang star magic. Edi sana kasama mo kami sa ABS-CBN."

Her friend, Michelle Vito who is one of the rising stars of ABS-CBN took a sip from her drink after guilt-tripping her.

"Michelle's right! You told me the other day na kakausapin mo na dapat manager mo sa paglipat. Ang alam ko may offers ang abs-cbn sayo. If wala, we can always talk to the Executives. Besides, you're too good for them"

Another friend of hers is Janella Salvador, the singing princess of abs-cbn. Well, they do have a point. She had the choice but she didn't take to risk. GMA already gave her a lot of projects and she couldn't refuse knowing that her father was jobless that time.

"Wala na akong magagawa besides 2 years lang naman and stable na ang family ko. After 2 years, I'll do what makes me happy."

"You said that 2 years ago, Hope." Janella sarcastically replied