Pippas Story

hi this is my first story so let me know what you think me and my older sisters kids wrote the start so yeah i hope you enjoy reading it :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my names Pippa, Pip for short I’m 15 years old I have long brown hair that goes half way down my back and I have lots of freckles and blue eyes and I’m 5’10 and the tallest out of all mums children and I’m the random one in the town. My town is a small one I live 5 km out of it and in town everyone knows everyone. I live in Australia and I’m one of 7 I’m the second youngest I have 3 older sisters and two brothers and a little sister the older sisters don’t live at home neither does my oldest brother. It’s always hot here except in winter it snows so I have a really cool singlet tan.

 My story starts with me sitting out the front of our house in the middle of nowhere watching a car drive past every 20mins or so. We live on a piece of land my family owns and in a house that my great grandpa build and has been passed down until now. I was waiting for my best friend’s Sam and nic they were twins but not identical Sam was older by 2 minutes and then came Nic. After about 20 minutes nic and Sam came they got on well together for brother and sister. We went inside out of the hot beaming sun it was 35 degrees outside and I was really happy to get inside thank god someone invented something called the air con I thought to myself . I continued leading the way to my room. We all sat down I sat on my bed and nic sat on my desk chair and Sam sat on my bean bag I asked what they wanted to do and after 20 minutes of deciding we choose to go to the creek so I went to go ask mum if she could talk us to the creek down the road.

I went back to my room and told nic and Sam that mum could take us but we would have to walk back unless it was dark which I happily agreed to since we always stay till dark and have a Barbie. ‘Nic you go get into your bathers if you remembered them and you can get changed in the bathroom and  Sam you can get changed here and I’ll go get the food we will need and maybe grab some food for me to eat now ok’ I said with a smile and a bit of a giggle at the end they nodded saying they knew what to do and I left to go get the food and drinks to put in the esky and grabbed a bag to put the utensils in and towels and sunscreen  sunnies etc. After I was finished I went to my room.

‘Sam, nic can you guys go pack the car while I get changed and did you and nic bring jumpers?’

‘Shore pip I’ll go pack the car ill find your mum so I can ask for the keys where did you put the esky and the bag of towels’ asked nic

‘Sam are you going to help or do we have to do everything for you?’ I asked looking at him with my hands on my hips.

‘Yeah we remembered jumpers but I forgot my board shorts can you go ask your brother if I can borrow a pair of his?’ Sam said looking embarrassed

‘What’s wrong with what you’re wearing? Can’t you just wear those shorts?’ I asked with a confused look on my face.

‘Just please go ask your brother’ he said with puppy dog eyes.

‘Fine’ I said with a sigh

I walked down the hall and went into my brothers room a took a pair of his board shorts out of his draw then walk to Sam handed them to him and told him to go to the bathroom to get changed while I grabbed my bikini out of my draw my brother walked into my room with an angry look on his face ‘why did you go in my room and what did you take’ he asked angrily ‘I grabbed a pair of board

Shorts for Sam to use so we can go to the creek and if you don’t mind I was going to get changed so we can go’ I said pushing him out of my room. I quickly got changed and put on a singlet and shorts while grabbing 2 pairs of trakkies for latter in case it got cold and walked down stairs to see if they were done packing the car ‘how’s packing the car going nic are you done yet?’ I asked walking into the shed to where the car was. ‘Yeah go get your mum so we can go pip and tell my stupid brother to hurry up or his walking’ nic said closing the boot. ‘Don’t get your knickers in a twist I’m just here nic’ that earned him a glare from nic I thought I would sneak out and get mum while the twins where in an intense stare I found mum out back looking out to the backyard to the view of the mountains. ‘Mum can you please drive us to the creek now’