.5. Good...

Normal P.O.V

''I can't believe this!'' groaned Tomoe.

You see, he and Nanami were walking back home from school and you...well Tomoe holding you bride style while you were in lala land from being very damn drunk, that's the reason why he's complaining and groaning all the way...

''Shut it Tomoe!'' Nanami forced him to carry you, even if she was jelly...

Your P.O.V

''Hahaha! Wait for me mister unicorn!''

*End of fucking strange dream...*

I opened my eyes to see...

''Teddy! Sweetie I missed you!'' yep, you still heavily drunk..

You reached for Tomoe and grabbed his face.

''Kiss me sweetie!''A very small distance was between their lips and Tomoe was in pure shock to do a thing.

*SMASH*

''A-a-a'' Nanami was in anime shock position...and you were kissing him with hunger...

In that fucking moment your eyes flew open and Tomoe dropped you from shock...

''NOOOO!I'm gonna kill those idiots!'' You were on ground on your knees and dark aura surrounding you...cursing at panda boys

Well and Tomoe...He stood there in same position when he dropped you, mouth open and his bangs cowered his eyes. Then suddenly he brought his hand toward his face and touched his lips...

''........Candy........'' he whispered.

Tomoe P.O.V

I can't believe it! She just kissed me! KISSED!

I stood there shocked not believing it...

Then I tasted sweet flavor in my mouth...

''.......Candy......'' I whispered.

Normal P.O.V

''W-what do you mean?'' You asked still on the ground in dark aura while Nanami stood there like she just saw a ghost.

''...You taste like candy.....''

Kill me now....

''(Y-Y/N) are you alright?'' You blushed slightly at sweet kiss....damn fox...

''Yep i'm perfectly fine! Now goodbye Nanami! You won't see me anytime soon! Bye!''

I didn't want to help them anymore...I just want to forget all this crap and go and have a good massage.

*1 DAY LATER*

I was in under wold, doing my sharp nails when I heard wings flapping...

I smiled at my little friend...

''Why hello my friend...'' when my friend landed on my hand all panda girls leaved us be.

'' when my friend landed on my hand all panda girls leaved us be