Lazy saturday

"So the last thing I have in my makeup collection is my fave mac foundation. As you can see it is in this lovely bottle with the dropper at the end. I got this from the proper mac store, for £35 Which I thought was amazinly cheap! It is quite dark and stuff cuz I ain't tanned for like a week haha! It's ok though cause the more ya pile on, the more I look like my natural tanned self. So that's all for my video today, if you enjoyed it, please like, comment and subscribe down below, ta join part of the Alyssa fam! Yeah so I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you for the next video byeeee!!!"
I had finally finished filming for the day. I'm like quite prepared so it actually goes up tomorra and I have a video ready which I'm about to post. "How to make your brows bae" I loved YouTube, it ad always gave me a way to show ma true self, and express my interests with like, people who share interests.
It was about 7 and I was super bored an quite lonely rn, I had only split up with my bf like 1 day ago, and didn't want to be alone forever! I rang my gal Charlie to ask her what she was up to for the night.
"Hey Charlie," I said to her as she picked up the phone.
"Alyssa! Hiya!" She replied to me.
"You up to much babe, I'm super bored."
"Nah not really tonight."
"Well you wanna like meet at mine and have a pamper like and stuff?" I asked her.
"Omg yes I'm coming over, see you in a min!!!"
I put down the phone. That's what I would be doing for the night yes!!