Some time alone

Jordi and Josh are now in the cellar in Jelle's backyard and they don't know what to do either than starting to make themselves at home.  They find a nice big heart-shaped bed with fancy writing on it reading ''For Her''. Jordi reads it and says ''No, for him'' as he pulls a seductive smile and pushes Josh onto the bed.  Josh smiles back as he starts taking off his shirt to reveal his fully-formed abs, Jordi then says '' You're such a big man and I'm gonna make you more of a man tonight baby!''.  Jordi unbuckles Josh's Gucci belt and unzips his Levi's denim jeans as he starts to feels his testicles and says ''I want you inside of me'' as he starts licking his penis.  Josh whispers ''Go slow'' as he inserts his penis inside of Jordi's mouth.  Jordi is now sucking Josh's penis and can barely hold it in as Josh dumps a load inside Of his belly, Jordi then pulls Josh's penis out of his mouth and coughs as he says ''My turn'' and turns Josh over and inserts his penis into his bum.  Josh says ''wow you're so big'' with a thrilled smile. Jordi then says ''Oh my god I-I think I'm C-Cuming''. Josh feels inside of his ass and his hands get all sticky and he says ''That was great''. Jelle lets them out and they all play GTA again The End.