Chapter 7

**A/N- This is a short, but, fun chapter. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Hermione was standing with the Malfoys and the Weasleys (minus Ron) catching up when a muggle song came on. Ginny instantly recognized the song and squealed in excitement as she dragged Hermione onto the dance floor. "Oh, no, Ginny. I am NOT doing the Wobble. Nope Not with Severus and my kids and everyone here." "Please, Hermione. Please, Please, Please. Considerate your punishment for not talking to me all these years." Hermione gives in and follows Ginny to the dance floor. Soon after they started dancing, Hermione noticed a crowd forming around them. Soon, other muggleborns joined the dance line, and even a few wizards and witches.

Severus was looking for his wife when he noticed the crowd forming. Thinking something bad had happened, he pushed his way through the crowd and was shocked to see his Hermione in the middle of the dance group, dancing the raunchy dance. But he relaxed when he noticed she was having fun and smiling a genuine smile. 

Hermione was surprised when she felt a pair of hands slither around her waist. She was even more surprised when she found those arms belong to the one and only, Severus Snape. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips as they danced to the wobble. 

**Told y'all this would be short and fun. Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

*Written 1/2/2017