Chapter 1 - The New Day

"Jack! Jack! Help me!" "Y/n don't worry I'm coming to save you!" "JACK!!" "NOOO!"

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare "...another nightmare..." I groaned "well, time to make a video I guess" I yawned then my phone went off "huh another notification?" And I looked at my phone it said "YouTube Gaming App: jacksepticeye uploaded - SCREW YOU BILLY! - happy wheels?" "Heh he upload another another video" I chuckled.

I was a big fan of Jack, I had everything of his tops to plushies, I even made my own jewellery of his like the septiceye on a chain and choker and jack on chains and choker and jack on the septiceye on chains and choker.

But I never knew but I always have nightmares about him it's strange "well anyway let's stop thinking about nightmares now to make videos!" I got out of bed and put my favourite Jacksepticeye shirt on and some jeans and
F/c sneakers "well should I watch some of his videos or not?" I asked myself "well fuck it I'm gonna do it" I said picking up my phone "ahhh I don't know?!" I said in anger 'why am I like this I'm never like this, to not watch him' I thought.

Then all of a sudden my phone went off again "what now?!" I yelled and I looked and it said "Jacksepticeye Retweeted your post" on twitter "wait h-he saw my jewellery" I said shocked then I jump across my bed just to get my phone "Jacksepticeye retweeted my post! And he commented "THIS IS AMAZING WORK!! I REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU!!" And my heart just went faster and faster "he wants to meet me that's so cool"

Then I ran to my computer and turned it on and started up my video recorder camera and microphone and got ready in my F/c racer desk chair (like the one jack has but you F/c, yes I did that XD) and pressed play.

"Hey guys it's (YouTuber Name) or Y/n so you guys know that I love Jacksepticeye so much and I bought everything of his and I made jewellery," I said "and I took a photo and put it on twitter, well Jacksepticeye retweeted my picture" I said I didn't want to tell them that he wanted to meet me "so I'm so super happy about that so I'm thinking of going to PAX East" I smiled and put my thumbs up "so if you guys wanted to meet me or something I'll be there" I smiled but knowing me I might not.

I wasn't famous like Jacksepticeye, Markiplier and PewDiePie I only had a least 1,000,000 subscribers but I never went to PAX I always wanted to though "but anyway guys that's the end of the video but if you liked that video, PUNCH THAT LIK- oh wait wrong intro" I laughed "guys I was only joking trust me" I said being fake serious " but guys, Slap that like button like you mean it, and if you didn't comment why or comment something funny or something for me to do, but anyway guys see you guys in the next video" I smiled then turned off the recording and I edited it and post it.

Then I got another phone notification it was private message on twitter it said and it was Jacksepticeye "holy fucking shit! No way this is happening "hey Y/n your jewellery are awesome! And I was wondering if you're going to PAX?" Hahaha that's so cool he talking to me" I laughed.

The messages.

Y/n: Hey Jack thanks for liking my jewellery ☺ and yes I am going to PAX because I'm a Gamer/Vlogger on YouTube and I got at least 1,000,000 subs.

Jack: That's awesome and I was wondering if you would be my roommate? I just need someone awesome like you to be my roomie!

Y/n: HELL YEAH!! That would be awesome! So PAX is tomorrow right?

Jack: Haha! No it's not tomorrow it's the next day, it will be super cool to finally see the blacksmith 😉.

Y/n: Haha! You stole a markiplier thing! I love it.

Jack: Oh Well you now there is a thing called septiplier 😂.

Y/n: Hahaha Well see you soon

Jack: Yeah see you soon ☺

Jacksepticeye went offline..

"That's awesome I finally get to see him and get to be his roommate awesome! But if I have nightmares again?" I said worried "no it will be gone. Right?" I thought for a while but I got it out of my head and started packing "god it's gonna be so weird to live with him" I said while packing "PAX is gonna be either fun or something I don't know" I laughed.

Tomorrow will be one more day.

Heya guys so welcome to this book so this is gonna be crazy...I think but anyway hope you guys like it but anyway guys

STAY AWESOME GUYS AND STAY GREEN!

-Rhiisgreen 💚