1.

I walked into the front door of the old abandoned office building. I tightened my grip on the zipped of my jacket as the smell of alchahol became more revolting to me. I hated that the smell brought back so many memories. I almost gagged walking put in stage to my small set up.

'Echos in my mind, Echos all around.'

I turned on every switch on my board and began playing the beats I had been practicing.

'Time to go, Time to fly.'

I could here the echos all around me. The whispers in the dark, the whisper about my hood covering my head the whispers in my mind.

That was the last thing I remember before blacking out.
------------------------------------------------------

"Ma'am are you alright?" I hear a faint voice as I start to stir awake. The sun is so bright, or is that a light?

"Your ID says you're Laverne Shraya" he says.

"Call me Echo." I say sitting up.

I grasp my shoulder in pain and I try to get up but fail as I fall back to the ground. I must've pulled something last night. Wait...last night...? I look around and find myself in an alley in the middle of town. I look down to see my green jacket is torn and there's dark spots all over it.  I look at my hand which is covered in blood. I look up and realise it's an EMT that had been talking to me.

"Bring the stretcher!" He yells. "Do you remember anything?"

"Very little before I blacked out." I reply.

"Well you've suffered from a concussion, you've been stabbed numerous times your leg is broken and you're bleeding really bad from you're shoulder. Well get you all taken care of." He explains picking me up bridal style and putting me on the stretcher. After that we was rushing from the scene in an ambulance.  

(Whatcha think of my new story?
Im going this one turns out better than my others. Leave a like comment or rate✌✌ I love all my followers)