She... Is Hot!

*Catherine Lopez-Rollins walked down to Stephanie McMahon's office about to sign a shared contract between SmackDown Live and Raw... She had no idea what she was getting into.*

"Welcome Catherine!" Both Stephanie and her brother,Shane smiled. "Thank You guys, I'm very ecstatic." Catherine smiled, her Arcadian accent bursting as she spoke. "You are going to be the first ever shared talent in WWE, so here tonight at the Grandest stage of them all, Right here in Florida, You will be involved in the 6 Man intergender tag match between, Miz, Maryse, and Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose. I hope you like Skillet because your theme is 'Feel Invincible' by them." Shane smiled. "Okay, What's my attire?" Catherine asked. "There are 4 different attires in your room. 3 are for wrestling, the black and Blue dress is for tonight after WrestleMania." Stephanie smiled. "Okay, where is my contract so I can sign?" Catherine asked. "Uh... Here!" Shane set the papers on the desk. Catherine signed the contract and smiled. "I'm ready!" She smiled. "Great! Go get dressed!" Shane smiled. "Okay." She left.

Catherine got dressed in the black top and the shorts, keeping her Knee high Chuck Taylor's on. She did her make up, checked the mirror then sat down until 8:30.

"Ladies and Gentleman, this next match is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing first, from Hollywood, The Miz and Maryse." Lillian smiled as they walked out. "Catherine, Hurry!" Stephanie knocked at the door. "And their tag team partner from Kansas City, Kansas, Baron Corbin!" Lillian announced. "Steph, I'm kinda waiting, so no one sees me." Catherine said. "And their opponents, first, from Hollywood, Florida, Dolph Ziggler!" Lillian's voice went raspy. "I'm going down there to help her!" Stephanie chuckled. Stephanie marched down to the ring. "Lillian, go rest!" Stephanie grabbed the microphone. "His tag team partners, first from Cincinnati, Ohio, Dean Ambrose!" Stephanie's voice was horrible. Dean rolled his eyes then got in the ring. Catherine ran to the entrance and smirked. "And second, the unknown female, residing in Davenport, Iowa, She's Sexy and talented and is currently Seth Rollins' ex, Catherine Lopez-Rollins!" Stephanie cheered. Catherine walked down to the ring, smirking as she got in the ring. "Dean. She's Hot!" Dolph whispered to Dean.