Chapter 2

Logan's Point of View : 

" I'M COMING!" I replied to my mothers yelling . 

" Ooo mommy's calling " My best friend Jake said . 

" Oh shut up " I didn't want to tell them why she was calling because thy'd just bother her . Unless they knew what she went through , but its none of my business to tell them . By them i mean all my friends , they were over at my house . Jake , Austin , Josh and me .. Logan Blakeshield . 

I went down stairs to meet my mother . When she turned i saw behind her was a girl my age , she was really pretty .  She had brown hair and Hazel nut eyes , I'm guessing came from her mom . She looked into my eyes and i couldn't speak .  

" H- h- hi " Is all I managed to say with a smile . 

"Hey" 

We stared at each other for a while  until my mom stepped in . 

" Well .. well .. well " 

"Um why don't I show you to you room " I said in effort to prevent my mom from saying anything embarrassing . 

In that very moment , i began to believe in love at first sight . I began to see her pain and sorrow . And for once in a long time i began to feel protective . I felt the need to help her with anything she ever needed . I want to know who she is , i needed to . I've never felt this way before but i liked it .. Then she grabbed my hand and i couldn't help the silly smile on my face even though i knew it probably didn't mean anything to her . 

I could feel my moms stupid grin on us as we walked up the stairs . I couldn't possibly date her now . I had to focus on school but one day hopefully shell be mine .