My Secrets, All In One Book

Hello humans.

If you're here, you're either nosy or can relate, in which case, I hope you know that you are forever beautiful, inside and out. As long as your forever lasts.

I just wanted to make a first chapter to explain something that might be questioned later on. No, I have never attended therapy. And I probably should.
Now onto the less problematic subjects.

Please keep in mind that this book is mostly non-fiction, despite the fact that it will be under the teen fiction since it's not a bloomin' autobiography. For this reason, any negative comments will probably be taken to offence unless they are constructive.

What I advise: all negativity (in the form of insults to others, or, if you're really mean, to me) will severely ruin my mood and potentially others. Feel free to share your secrets too—make anonymous accounts if you're scared! I was. Set your lives free. Just not all your opinions.

My story isn't—"wow! You've been through a lot!"—instead, it covers the awkward life of an awkward teenage girl trying to fit into a very awkward (teenage) society.

If any of you ever need a friend, or just a simple message, I'm here ☺️

No one should ever have to feel like they are not worth the whole world and more. But, yet, we do, I do.

Updating wise, I have another Wattpad profile where I post chapters up to three times a week on a book that I'm very proud of right now (I'd plug it but, I'm afraid I can't!). I also have a busy life full with a year 11 school life (exams soon!). And, as this is a personal book, I can only write when I personally want to. It depends on mood. Sort of like a diary.

I hope you enjoy my book, however it goes in the end.

I'll start writing the first chapter right now, and it'll either be up in the next few hours or tomorrow :)

Love all, because you want to be loved.

–The Girl Who Won't Be Named

(I always sign my chapters off with –(My Name) and I nearly did it just now..)