gums and needles | two

two

"Good job today, Y/N... I might actually fall for you, you know?" Hisoka whispers into your ear as you shot your last target from a far. Your job was officially done and you guys were supposed to meet back at the hideout.

You felt yourself blush immediately as you turned around to kick him in the dick in which he dodged easily and pinned you down to the ground.

He smirked and your eyes were locked with eachother. Your heart was beating loud as your hands lie lifeless on the cement.

The smell of fresh blood made the scene all more... enjoyable.

You were scared that he might be able to hear your heart. Would that even be possible ?

You turn your head away to look at something else or else your face would explode.

"Jesus Christ Hisoka, stop teasing me okay ? We have to go meet up with Danchou." You muttered, still refusing to look at him.

You hated yourself for being so flustered.

Hisoka then bent down to sniff you by the neck.

"But I'm sure you'd prefer to stay like this?" He whispered.

He was right. You prefered to stay this way.

You yelped at his touch. He was smelling you. And the only thing that went on in your head was the relief that you showered and applied rose scented lotion on you this morning.

"I hate you.." You muttered.

"That's not what your text to Illumi said last night ?" Hisoka continued teasingly.

All of the sudden, you jolted up and pushed him away from your body with minimal force.

Even though minimal was more than you expected.

Hisoka's body flew across the basement and crashed into the walls. He looked surprised.... shocked, and amused.

WHY THE FUCK IS HE SO AMUSED AT EVERYTHING OH MY GOD

"You read them ?" You yelled from across.

He didn't say anything. His face still looked surprised that you rejected him.

"I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU OKAY" You yelled as you ran from the scene.

You knew you didn't hate him. You really wanted to. He played with your heart in so many different ways that you wondered often if it was even healthy.

You were so embarrassed. So he knew you talked about him to Illumi ??

You were also mad. You didn't want to see him.

What the the fuck ?? This was the absolute worst.

You were about to dial up Illumi until you remember him telling you that he had a job today.

You groaned in frustration. You wanted to cry.

What were you going to do now ??
--
When you got to the hideout, everyone was surprised you got there alone.

"Where's Hisoka ?" Uvogin asked.

You shrugged.

"Who knows?" You said in a tone that hinted that you wanted everyone to shut up.

And they all got the message but some people looked unsure.

As everyone waited for the Boss, you jumped to the second floor to get some alone time.

You heard footsteps and you looked up to find Shalnark.

"Y/N you okay?" He asked.

You frowned a little mentally because Shalnark didn't ask in a worried tone. It was more curious.

It reminded you that the Troupe didn't really care for others. That meant Hisoka didn't really care for or about you.

That meant you shouldn't be caring about him either.