IN MY FATHER'S EYES

IN MY FATHER’S EYES

In the absence of our Father, the drone moved in and set herself up, extending her tentacles of avarice. Thieving credit and destroying credit worthiness.  She insidiously managed to add her name to accounts for ease of access without our Mothers knowledge.  The drone embezzled funds, forged our Mothers signature on contracts, defrauding our Mother and tearing her home apart while our Mother was still grieving over the loss of her husband of more than 50 years.

Then the drone signaled for the rest of her minions to join her and gorge themselves; and they descended, voracious in their destruction, their taking and their poisoning of the family. In their wake as they slithered away, the drone and her minions cast lies and accusations to further divide the family.  They left our Mother to pull herself out of the remnants and rubble of their destruction and try to repair and rebuild.

Still, the minions strike out with lies, accusations and distrust in their sanctimonious and entitled way, but do no harm except to themselves.  The drone too, hides behind lies and accusations and false alibis of a befuddled mind.

However, all the real family knows the truth; they scurry around spreading their disease like the roaches they are. But, their efforts are wasted.