This is war (WIP) Avengers fanfiction

((AN: guys please don't judge this is my first avengers story I'm trying my best very nervous about this but I've never been so hyped about a fan fiction before!))

"You going so soon?" slurred the man grabbing her wrist.

She ripped away from him, and punched him in the face.

"Go home you bloody idiot you're drunk off your ass!" She snapped as he held his bleeding nose.

"Don't tell me what to do circus freak" he said looking at her eyes. One was emerald green and the other one like liquid gold.

"Shut up" She growled walking away quickly.

It was about Ten past midnight. She had to hurry and set up the fireworks before it was too late. It seemed like a lifetime had passed when at last she reached her destination.

"Ah...Hello Tony don't mind me just getting well earned revenge on a certain employee who should be out here any second" She said to the small figure in the window at the top floor of the Stark building. Though she knew he couldn't hear her.

She took off her backpack and opened it setting it on the ground.

"Lets see...matches fireworks...fuses...gunpowder...am I missing anything? Oh yes! A video camera to forever preserve the look on his face" She grinned and start to set everything up just as she was going to light the fuse she heard a voice.

"Miss you can't be setting up fireworks near here without a permit!"

"I am quite aware of that, Deliora" she growled "And I have told you not to call me Miss! You know I hate it!"

"So sorry...Miss" he smirks

"I said not to call me that you bloody git!" She screamed

Seriously lighten up! Such a quick temper! Would you rather be called circus freak? Your eyes..." he said it a teasing voice as he picked up the unmarked bag holding the gun powder.

"Hey don't touch that!" She tried to get it away from him but he jumps back and holds it out of her reach

"Why? what's in this?" he asks smirking as she continues to reach for it

"I swear if your don't give it to me I'll burn you!" She lights the lighter and put it near his face.

"Fine have your way you want it? Go and get it" he says as he tosses the bag on the ground and knocks the still lit lighter out of her hand.

"YOU IDIO-" the bag hits the ground as does the lighter, there's a spark and it ignites.

All she could see was light as she was blown back crashing through the entrance of the Stark building. She got up slowly and saw Deliora standing in front of her barely hurt.

"H-how?" She asked weakly her head swimming.

"Didn't your mother tell you never to play with gun powder? Could get yourself killed!" He said cooly a evil grin on his face as he looked down at the girl.

"You...but...you" he grabbed her and lifted her up by her throat cutting her off.

"Come on out with it don't have all day you know! Not to long till the cops show up and I'm sure Mr.Stark is on his way down" he laughs softly

"You bastard" She manages to say it coming out as a choked whisper.

"What was that? Please speak up Miss"

"You bastard!" She screams as her body becomes engulfed in flames.

He screams and lets go of her, falling to the floor and backing away holding his burnt hand. She stands up glaring at him throwing a fireball at his feet.