Chapter 6

Mandies POV

Sadie and I walk out of our hotel room and down the hall to Matts room.

We knock on the door and Nash opens it up.

"Hey guys!" Nash says and hugs us.

He invites is into the room and we hug and greet the rest of the boys.

"So this is Jack and Jack, Aaron, and Shawn and Taylor." Cameron introduces is to the rest of the boys in there.

"Well let's get to breakfast." Matt says taking my hand.

We walk down to the hotels complimentary breakfast. We eat and talk for a while.

"Okay so we have to head to Magcon now to get set up. So we will see you guys later?" Cam said hugging Sadie goodbye

"Yep. See you guys later!" Sadie says

I hug Matt and say "See ya later. We have VIP and we will try to come early." I say hugging Matt.

"See ya." And he kisses my cheek.

Sadie and I head upstairs to get changed.

We change into our outfits and do our makeup.

(Mandies Outfit: polyvore.com/mandies_magcon_day_outfit/set?id=110193845 )

(Sadie's outfit: polyvore.com/sadies_magcon_outfit/set?id=110195080 )

We grab our bags and head down to where Magcon is being held. It was only a 5 minute walk from our hotel.

We enter the doors and are greeted by two women sitting at a table.

"Hello! Welcome to Magcon! What are your names?" One women asks

"I'm Sadie Summers." Sadie says

"Okay! One VIP pass for you. And your name is miss?" The women asks me

"Mandie Fenderson." I tell her

"Here is your VIP pass. Head over there to the front of the line. It will be at least and hour until the boys come out. Enjoy Magcon!" She says smiling.

We follow the barriers and get in line behind two girls that looked about 18. They were talking about how one was gonna marry Cameron and one Nash.

"This isn't as exciting as I thought." Sadie complained

"Well yeah cuz we already met them." I tell her

The older girls give us glares.

"Oh you met them huh? Where? Online?" One girls says and they both start laughing

"No actually. They are only a few hotel rooms down from us and we ran into them. We actually had breakfast tis morning with them." Sadie says confidently.

They give us glares.

Then Matt and Cameron and Shawn come out front behind.

They see us smile an walk over.

The two girls start jumping up and down screaming.

When Matt and Cameron come up to us as hug us the girls stop freaking out.

"You guys wanna come back with us until we start?" Matt and Cameron whisper to us

We nod our heads and we climb over the barrier. Shawn follows is to the back.

Those girls got really mad. Before we went back with Matt holding my hand I turn to the girls and give and evil smile and wave.

Sadie's POV

When we were walking to the back Cam held my hand. I looked back at the girls and they got mad. I fake smiled and followed Cam.

"So I don't think you have met Hayes yet. Well this is Hayes my younger brother." Nash said

"Hey." He said

We both said hi.

He was cute but not nearly as cute as Cam.

It was really cool in the back though. They had lots of food and drinks and really comfy couches. All of us kind of hung out.

Before we knew it the man who is in charge came back to get the boys.

"Well you guys can stay back here or come out with us and hang out."

"I think we both would like to go out." I said

"Okay let's go then." Can put his arm around me and we walked out.

Mandies POV

When we walk out Matt holds my fingers. We weren't holding hands but we were at the same time. You know what I mean?

Cam and Matt direct us to a table in the corner that has water and fruit on it. We sit down and watch those two girls jump into Cam and Matt and kiss them.

We didn't get jealous because we know that would happen. I mean that's why we were here right?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Sorry of the description of Magcon isn't how it actually is

I've never been so I don't know what it looked like.

But I just watched Matts new video so now I have a kind of idea but hopefully I can save up money to get tickets and go!

Hope you guys like it

<3