•plan•

Btw the pic is there for fun.

Yuri pov.

I stare at the white pading. Calming down. Dr.rimishu steps inside the patten room.

'First he will ask you how you got here. Then he will ask why. Thats when you make youre move' my brain informans me.
I slighlty smile at Dr.rim.

"Hello,yuri." He greets.

"Hello,doc. Its a nice day isnt! No blood sadly. Sir rim? Take off my mask please?" I hear him sigh and i know that i won this battle already.

"Fine, but no...licking." he slips off my mask and i get blined my the light,after a minute i look at Dr. Rim to see his dark brown eyes.
"So yuri, how and why did you come here?" He asked.

"Well, i got tooken away for killing my brother and talking to myself." I smile as my plan takes action.

"Okay, we-" he stopped. He started to noticed me leaning in, he backed away.

"What wrong sir rim?" I smile as i pin him on to the wall.

"G-get off me yuri!" He yelles i smile and lean in more. Kissing him,toungue and all.
After a few second i pull away and aee hum deop to his knees, flustered.

I take the keys from his pants and i kiss his cheek. "Ill see you in hell, william." I wink as i walk out with a pipe in my hand.

Good times. "HEY FUCKERS! TODAYS THE DAY TOU GET OUT!" I yelle loudly and i hand the keys to a random room.leting them get out and passing the keys  down the hall.

'Be ready yuri(o), you put me here so ill make sure you suffer.' I tell myself.
I hear sirens so i sprint out of the asylom.  Ready for fresh blood.

^^victors pov.^^

I feel a shiver go down my spin and i look at my boyfriend."you felt it?" I ask him.

"Yeah" he answers. "We need to hurry befor he gets us victor" he pouts.

"I know yurio." I sigh. "Lets just keep quite we dont want mom or dad to find out do we?".

"No" yurio yawns.

"Lets go yurio! We need to hide..." i whisper as i hear a twig snap.

The sky has become darker.

..Hes close..