EPISODE_TWENTY_FOUR.vid

EPISODE TWENTY FOUR; JIMIN

and he wondered to himself; when will the rain stop?

he still remembers the alley where he was left in. after the fire and the burning, burning, he's left in a cold, cold alley, waiting for the man he watched over.

but still he burns.

the window is open, gusts of wind brushing against the exposed skin of his arms, chilling his nerves gently.

yet still his core burned.

he fears it would never stop burning, but it would be fine! there's nothing to fear, for his beloved will be his-- really, his mother. as soon as he kills the next target, gets rid of that annoying spirit before kicking his everything into the murder of jeon jeongguk.

it will be fine.

SEOKJIN: are you going to wake up anytime soon?

jimin opens his eyes and cracks a warm smile for his mother.

JIMIN: yes, hyung. i-i'm just a bit...cold.

it's a lie.

he still burns.

*

when namjoon emerges from the door after work, jimin stares at him. and manages the dirtiest look he could muster. yet he didn't see; he only had eyes for seokjin. which made jimin feel sick to the stomach.

NAMJOON: i'm gonna take a shower if that's cool with you!

seokjin smiles warmly, and there it was; jealousy with a tang of green envy clouding his vision slightly.

now. now is the time for him to die.

seokjin disappears into his room for a while, and jimin waits on the couch for namjoon to head for the door.

namjoon grabs a towel from the rack and smiles at jimin.

NAMJOON: i'm just going to shower, but i'll take a long time. d'you need to go?

JIMIN: bastard.

NAMJOON: what?

but then, poor jimin makes a mistake. a mistake he will regret for his whole life.

he lunges.

he lunges at namjoon and presses his fingers into his throat, pushing him down onto the ground while he thrashed. ah, he's struggling. satisfaction bursts into his heart into pieces, and he watches as the skin around his fingers turned ghastly white, the blood rushing to his face.

JIMIN: fuck you! just fucking die already! you don't deserve it! you don't deserve seokjin's love.

JIMIN: no one cares about you. JUST FUCKING--

SEOKJIN: JIMIN, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

silence.

and jimin turns around to see seokjin with the most horrified face he had seen in his life.

-

yALL IM HOLLERING JIMIN WHAT THE FUKCNKDISW