1D paranormal activity

"Hey baby." Harry sad to his girlfriend, Julie, as she arrived in her blue Toyota Prius. Louis and Eleanor were in the back, waving politely at him. He waved back, wrapping his arms around Julie's waist, kissing her. "Hey." She said, hugging him. "Hey, Lou, El." He called as they got their bags and walking up to the house they were staying in for Julie's paranormal witnessing. "Hey-did you get that on tape?" Julie asked, grinning madly at Lou. "Hell yeah, I did." He opened the door to the house, and Julie could hear the echoing of Louis and Eleanor's feet rushing upstairs. "We should go in." Julie said, pecking Harry's lips. Harry picked up her bags. "Okay." It seemed about 6:00 pm. So they went inside, Julie with the camera in her hands.

*about 10:00 pm*

"Your so pretty." Harry told Julie as she brushed her teeth, laughing. "So beautiful. Like-I don't know. Beautiful." Julie rinsed her mouth, putting her toothbrush away in her toiletry bag and took of her shirt, pulling a tank top on. "Do you think this is going to help?" She questioned, asking Harry. "Of course it will, babe. As long as I have you and you have me." She pecking his cheek, smiling. Cutting off the bathroom lights, she got in bed with Harry, making sure the camera on the tripod was secure, and recording. Harry covered Julie's body with his. "I love you, Jules." He told her sleepily. "I love you too, Harry." He draped his arm over her body. "Promise me one thing." She told him. "Anything." Julie tugged lightly on his arm. "Promise me you'll stay with me until the end." She kissed his hand. "I will stay with you. Of course I will." He said, kissing her hair. And they fell asleep.