Chapter 2

*cameras POV*

-complete silence. Shows Harry and Julie sleeping. *fast forwards to 3:00 am* **sounds as if something is being thrown downstairs amongst the floor** footsteps echo through the house. Camera fades into black.

9:00 am

"Morning, babe." Harry said to Julie, kissing her forehead. Julie got up and walked downstairs, telling El an Lou good morning. "Hey, Jules." El asked suspiciously. "Yeah?" She asked, handling the camera. "Did you possibly break something last night? Because I thought I heard something break." She shook her head. "No, I was asleep the whole time." Julie made her way downstairs with the camera. Then she realized what El was saying. "Shit-Harry!" She called. "Yeah?" He rushed downstairs, concerned. "Look-did you break this last night?" He shook his head. "No. I didn't come downstairs at all last night." The broken floor vase looked as if it were cast across the floor in a violent manner, as if to say whoever did this was pretty angry at the time... "What if it was..." Julie said. "No-don't think like that. A ghost couldn't do that." Harry said, hugging her from behind. "Okay-I'm trusting you." She said, kissing him. "Aw...your so cute together." El said as Sophie jumped. "El!" She threw her hands up in protest. "Well, you are." Julie rolled her eyes, holding Harry's hand.

"So, uh, what's for dinner?" Harry asks as he holds the camera up to Julie's face. "Harry." Julie said giggling. "Put the camera down." *sets it on the counter facing Julie* "Come on. I'm just trying this new camera. It's not going to do anything." He says, putting his arms around Julie's waist. Julie sighs before answering. "Okay." She finally says, turning around to touch Harry's lips with hers. "Mm." He moans. Suddenly Julie is pushed back with a jerk. "What?" He asks. "I swear-something grabbed my waist and pulled me back. I swear." Harry gives Julie a sideways glance. Julie lifts her shirt and He sees the hand marks. "Shit." He says, touching the marks with his hands. "Fuck. How the hell did that happen?" Julie stands very still, and starts to cry. Harry pulls her into his arms. "Hey. It's okay-it's just messing with us. It's just messing with us." He shuts the camera off. Scene goes immediately black.