Chapter 1 continued

"YES thank u" I hug him

Nash's POV
so cam finally let me ask out Brooklyn I'm so happy I hope she likes me back here I go. I walk over to her "hey brook can I talk to u in....private " I said nervously and she totally noticed I'm screwed " yeah of course... let's go to my room r u okay nashy?" She asked concerned. We made it to her room and I sat on her bed "yeah I'm g..great I just needed to talk to u" I said and smiled "oh good so what's up she said jumping on her bed next to me I smiled "ok so here we go......so um I've liked u for ever and I want to....um" I totally froze "Nash..." she grabbed my hands I blushed "you can do this just take a deep breath " she said she's so sweet "ok...... I wanted to ask u to be my girlfriend " she froze oh no " oh Nash my bro.....". "I asked him" "then I would love to Nash " she hugged me I kissed her cheek and we walked down stairs with our hands connected. I can't be happier!

Brooks POV
I'm so happy Nash and me are finally together even thought he's 6"6 and I'm only 5"3 but that's ok lol but what about Matt hmmm? Oh well

Cam POV
I'm so happy brook is happy with Nash and I trust he will take good care of her if he doesn't then I will end him FOR REAL!

~skip to next week~

Katie's POV
so today is mine and Carlos's 3 week anniversary and we're going out to dinner I'm so excited I wear a pink dress with heels and my hair in a bow half up half down look (picture above) and he wears a suit we eat at the most fancy restaurant it's great " Carlos thanks for bringing me here and I love...I love u" I said and grabbed his hand " I love u to kitty (his pet name for me)" he said we ate dinner which was great.

~later that night~

Alicia's POV
After I got home from The mall I went up to mine and Adriens room and found him watching fuller house on Netflix and I go to the bathroom and change and hop in bed with him
" ready to watch " he asked "yep I'll get popcorn " I got the popcorn and we watch all night until I fell asleep on his chest. "Good night " he kissed my head.