Prologue

Mariah's POV

Oh Goody! My last day of freedom. Today was basically everyone's last day before school started again tomorrow. Ugh I need shopping therapy. "Mom can I go shopping!" I screamed from my room. No response. That's not creepy at all. I walked downstairs to see my mom with fists on her hips as if she's thinking. "Mariah we need to talk" she said slowly looking up at me.
"Oh no, mom are you breaking up with me." I said laughing.
"Honey you need a J-O-B. Your 16 almost 17 you can't keep using my cards like a child."
"Well then what am I suppose to do, with volleyball starting back up, I'll only have about 3 hours after school on weekdays. What kind of money can I made with 3 hours 5 days a week." I retaliated slowly losing my calm.
"Babysitting" my moms eyes shone as she looked up at me. "My friend, Lisa has a 3 year old daughter, Cameron, and she just lost her babysitter. What do you think. I can call her if you want."
"I think, I think I found a job" I say with a smile.
--------------
Sooooooooooo
Did you like it. As you can see Mariah is sixteen and so are the boys, and they're older than Cam who is only 3. If you were confused.
That's Mariah^^
Thanks for reading♥♥