Two

Mariah's POV
I walked downstairs and saw my mom with a fruit cake in her hand.
"Let's go hun, come on let's go" she rushed me.
"Mom you forgot your keys"
"No I didnt, come hither child"
"Whatever you say mother" I say chuckling
We stepped outside and I see my mom going on the sidewalk. OK so we're walking.
"So I'm guessing they're place isn't that far, considering we're walking." I said trailing behind her.
"Actually no, just this summer they moved right next door,"
"Joy" I remarked sarcastically
We walked up the driveway and to the front door, I admit it's bigger than ours, slightly.
"Karen!" Lisa I'm guessing embraced my mom into a hug.
"And this must be Mariah, hi honey Im Lisa. Come in, come in."
We walked in and it was beautiful. I snapped out if my trance once I heard a voice. "Hi I'm Cameron." The cute little 3 year old came up to me.
"Hi Cameron, I'm Mariah your new babysitter, we're gonna have lots of fun."
"Damn who's the babe." I hear a deep voice say behind me. Oh yay fuckboy.
"I'm Ethan. Who are you?" He said picking up Cameron.
"I'm Mariah Cameron's babysitter."
It looked like he was going to say something else, but Lisa beat him to it.
"Kids come on, let's eat"
+
"Wow this cake is really good, Karen," Ethan mumbled with a mouth full of food.
"Thank you Ethan, someone appreciates it."
She looked at me. And I just showed her a toothy smile. I saw Lisa getting up to clean up Cameron. "I'll help you with the plates, Lisa"
"Oh thank you hun."
I grabbed my moms, Ethan's, and my plates and brought them to Lisa who was already starting to wash them. I went back out and saw Ethan texting in his phone, but stopped when he saw me
Then picked all the glasses up. I wasn't sure but I could've sworn I saw Ethan staring at my butt. When I walked back into the kitchen Lisa insisted I go back out to play with Cameron.
"Hi Mariah," she said as soon as she saw me.
"Hey Cam"
"Oo I like that name."
"That's good I'll call you that now, Cam"
"Okay"
We just watched whatever we were watching for a bit until Ethan decides to come downstairs without a shirt on and all I can say is. Damn Riles were right, he's fine as fuck.
+
Next morning
Ugh I hate school
I woke up and decided to wear an outfit I Already had because I had gym and  volleyball and had to go to the Dolan's tonight. How did I never notice them moving in next door. I'm blind as fuck.
So I just decided on simple.

Because it was cute enough for my taste

Because it was cute enough for my taste. I don't do makeup so I just straightened my hair, grabbed my book bag, and went to the kitchen. I made some Reese's Puffs cause I'm classy. I finished, texted Riley and made my way to my car.
Ugh this is going to be a long day.
-------
Boring And Short I'm sorry I'm horrible😂😐
Chapter 3 is done babes.