Katherine

||EDITED||

(ELIJAH'S POV)

KATERINA? I said, as i entered the bar. "I knew you would be here elijah." katerina said. "They call me katherine now. I decided to update my name. Katerina is old. Come, Let's have a drink." No, I said I don't love you anymore. "I know you dont. But that doesn't mean, you can't learn to love me again."
I know your tricks, katerina.

You will try to make fall in love with you, Again. "Ugh, don't tell me you fell in love with that little wench, Elena." First of all, she is not a wench. And second, I have not fallen for her. She will never love me.

"Come on! have a drink elijah! Elena will never know. We can have so much fun." Go. Away. Katerina. "You know you want to, Don't deny it." Was she like mind controlling me? I thought, I crashed my lips on Katerina's. She vampire speeded us, to my house in my room.

She was moaning, she ripped of my shirt and tossed it aside. I kissed down her neck, and down her body. I took of her clothes, as she did with mines. "Elijah....." katerina moaned. I thrusted into her. Moments later, she fell asleep in my arms. As she fell asleep.

I could not believe what I just did. Why did I do that I thought? If elena know's, she will never talk to me again maybe. Why, I thought. Why did I do that?

I fell fast asleep too. I woke up in the morning and headed downstairs. Klaus and elena, were their talking about something. Good morning elena, I said smiling."Good morning elijah." she said back to me.

What are you two arguing about? I asked, Klaus wants bonnie to do a spell. It might make her die, because it needs a-lot of power. "Fine. I won't make her do it." Klaus mumbled glumly

"WAIT!" Klaus yelled! "I hear a heartbeat." It might just be rebekah, or kol's heartbeat. I said. Trying to cover up the fact that katerina was here. No, they both left earlier somwhere. "Their is someone here." Klaus vampire speeded upstairs. I followed him, stay here Elena I said. Elena nodded. It's coming from the bathroom.

Klaus kicked open the door. KATERINA!! Klaus yelled. "Klaus." Katerina said confrontingly.

"Well, Elijah mind to tell klaus what happened? Or should I?" Katerina said. I heard elena, running upstairs. Elena I said, stay back katerina might hurt you. "What is she doing here?" Katerina asked.

"What are you doing here?" Elena said back. "Well Elijah I guess I'll tell them both." Elijah had slept with me. "YOU WHAT!?" Klaus And Elena both yelled! Klaus pinned Me against the wall.

"Do you know how much she betrayed us?" Yes niklaus, I do. "So then why do you still love her?!" I switched our positions, so it was Niklaus pinned against the wall. I don't love her, I said through gritted teeth.

It was a mistake I made, And I deeply regret it. "No you don't, Elijah." Katerina said. "Shut the hell up, Katherine." Klaus yelled at Katerina. Elena, I said, don't go. I need to talk to you about something. "I see you and katherine, already did enough talking." Elena said. Elena please, Elena just left then, Without even answering.

(ELENA'S POV)

I just left, and headed to Stefan, and Damon's house. Stefan answered at the door. Stefan, I said, as I was walking in. Katherine.... she returned. "What? that's impossible!" Damon shouted, walking up to us. "She died." Well she survived somehow, damon. Stefan said.

I heard I knocking on the door. I opened it, Elijah was their. Elijah, I said, "Elena," he replied.

"What are you doing here?" Damon said rudely. I need to speak to elena, Elijah replied. Well then speak, I said. "In private, May i?" Fine, I said and left. What do you need to talk about? I asked.

"Look elena, I know what i did was wrong. I should not have slept with katherine. But I still did it anyway. And now, Klaus, Kol, And Rebekah. Are angry at me, Can you at least forgive me."

I noticed our lips, were only inches apart. Elijah stepped in closer. My heart was racing a thousand miles, per second. I wanted to get out of the situation. Yet some part of me, still wanted to kiss Elijah. He leaned in closer.

Oh! Jeremy I said. As I saw him walking by. Elijah stepped back. Jeremy walked up to us. "What's wrong?" I- um.. I.. think of something! I thought. "Elena just wanted to inform you, that Katherine, is back in town, so beware." Jeremy nodded and left.

Elijah walked away sadly, I noticed. I went to my house, bonnie and caroline, stayed their for a while. It was already 9 O'Clock. I went to see if jeremy was their, he was already sleeping.

I went to my room, Elijah was on my bed. "Elena, it's alright if you don't forgive me. I wouldn't know how to feel, if I was in your position." Elijah said. I forgive you, I said. We all make mistakes. Sometimes even the most horriblest, ones. I said and we laughed.

"We are having a Mikaelson ball, for kol's birthday. It's tommorow, come if you like. Tell your friends to come to." I will see you tomorrow elena. Bye, I said "Bye, elena." Elijah said back. I texted everyone, "Mikaelson ball for kol's b-day tommorow." I fell fast asleep