Chapter 4 - Yes, we're immature! Problem with that?!

Phylicia's P.O.V.

I was on my way back home with Kamilla, she said she wasn't feeling that well and that she didn't want to go on tour anymore. I went with her 'cause I didn't feel like going on tour either, don't get me wrong, I like One Direction... but I just don't feel like going on tour with them...

Kamilla's P.O.V.

I'm so glad Phyly wanted to come with me, I seriously didn't want to be the only one that didn't want to stay... when Louis would recognise me, I'll be doomed...

Lynsey's P.O.V.

I was still chasing that Cheshire boy, I seriously didn't know people could be so fast running barefeet on a battlefield full of honey and feathers! "Hazza come here!!!" But he just kept running. Apparently it was extremely funny, seeing us running while almost falling the whole time, 'cause the others were laughing like it was the most funniest thing they ever saw...

When we went over to another hallway, it kinda went the other way around, Harry was now chasing me with a bowl of honey AND a pillow... of course I ran away!! When we came back into the place where the others were, we kinda were stopped by a loud *BAM*, a door that was slammed behind someone. Everyone froze in what they were doing; Louis eating a carrot, sitting on the floor with Chloe, both covered in feathers. Chlo Flo and Zayn were still cuddling, Niall and Ena were munching on their last bite... of a sandwich? Wait, where the heck did that come from?! Well yeah, they were munching, still looking like giant chickens... it was a pretty hilarious sight! Liam and Tara were talking so they just sat there like human statues. Sam was just getting another kiss on the cheek by Pixie... wow! He must like this 'FREEZE'-kinda-thing.. haha.. you could just see it at his look, it was a cheeky grin. And then I get to harry and me, we were both about to slip... so you can kinda figure out what that looked like... Me almost falling on my pillow and Harry almost falling on top of me while throwing some honey over me... which actually happened.. yay....

We kinda layed there on the ground while the managers and my mom started to look EXTREMELY angry. Oh god! What did we do!!!

Then their faces suddenly started to look like they were going to have a fit of laughters .... and so they did... Okay! This was really confusing!

My mom ran over to me and Harry. "Are you okay?" Is what she said while pushing Harry of off me... why the heck did she do that? Okay, glad I didn't say that out loud. I laughed while getting up and realising how sticky I was. "Yeah mom! I'm going on tour with them so I kinda need to get used to this sort of things!" I laughed while pointing at the whole room that was full of feathers and honey. My mom simply laughed along. "Well, you got a point there. Oh.. yeah the tour!! Come people, let's all get on the couch!"

She didn't mean we all had to... but for some odd reason we actually did that... Chlo Flo sat on Zayn's lap, Chloe sat on Louis' lap, Tara sat on Liam's lap, Pixie sat on Sam's lap and Niall sat on Ena's lap.... okay, this was kinda strange... but still.. they were actually cute... I mean, who doesn't love giant fluffy chickens? Aw, come on! Haha.. I love this mind of mine.. Okay.. Now, me and Harry... hm.. where should we sit? (Okay, is it only me or do you also get the feeling from Rebecca Black's "Friday"... that is a HORRIBLE feeling, don't you think? I think so anyway... I'm sorry... she just can't sing and I don't like her... I shall now continue the chapter ;D)

Okay, so me and harry ended up on the couch ends... anyway... "So, since you're all going on tour together... we kinda arranged some things... Uhm.. Pixie you... and apparently Sam." my mom smiled at Sam and continued: "are sharing one tour bus and the others are sharing another. We will stay at hotels of course and this our the people we picked to get in rooms together." Their manager handed the diagram to my mom. "So... Sam, Lynsey, Pixie and Harry... you'll be sharing room number 7 in the first hotel. Liam, Niall, Ena and Tara you'll be sharing room number 9. And, Zayn, Louis, Chloe and Chlo you'll be sharing room number 5." We all cheered.

"Okay, now me and my daughter will get home to pack our things.. Well actually her things." She smiled at me and continued. "And Sam, we will get to your home to get your things. Now, One Direction and Pixie, you already got your things here so we'll meet you at the airport."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it isn't that long, but if you ask me to write another chapter about the tour, then I'll probably do that xd

TWEET?

COMMENT?

FAN?

VOTE?

Or just READ?

You Know That I Love You If you do those things ;)

Hhaa :)

Much Love

- xxo Lyns