Stop Touching Me

Guyyyysssss don't kill me for not writing in ages. Thanks so much for reading 🎉 I love you all and my New Years resolution is to write more in 2017!! So- here is the long awaited chapter!
--------
Once I got home I was utterly exhausted, something about Josh made me so unimaginably tired... I was becoming seriously restless with the fact that he still had my diary, and I was scared shitless thinking he was going to read it. 

He can't find out...

As I walked into the kitchen I heard my Dad's horrendous singing voice. Oh boy, is he cooking?? It didn't take me long to figure out due to the intense smell of something burning coming from the direction of the kitchen.
"Dad!" I yelled from the hallway.
"In the Kitchen!" He called back after I heard the clanging of pots.
"Yeah I can tell... why on earth are you cooking?" I glanced, slightly terrified about the safety of our household.

"Well, dearest daughter, I decided I would pick up the, uh, um, spatula once again and cook us a home grown meal!" My Dad said rather proudly. I sighed deeply, knowing there was no persuading him.

It was just the two of us tonight, Mom was out with some friends and I am an only child.
"So kiddo, any boyfriend I should be scaring?" My Dad was blunt as hell. Hilarious, but blunt. I managed to choke on his burnt food as he mentioned this, earning a smirk from him. I put my fork down, disgusted with both what my Dad said and the pathetic excuse for food.
"No, Dad. Hell no." I answered quickly, wanting to move on from this embarrassing moment. A blush crept up on my face, and my thoughts immediately went to Josh and almost instantly I scowled at myself. How the hell do I allow myself to think about that as swipe? 

"You sure kiddo, you're looking kinda flustered and your face is doing that thing again." Dad told me, once again, very bluntly.
"Ha, no, Dad. No boys, school over boys. Definitely no assholes who made your life hell or anything like that!" I spoke way to quickly.
"Ah so Josh is back." My dad stated.
Well shit how'd he figure it out?
"Kiddo you're talking out loud again."
Shit.
"No swearing in my house!" My dad warned. God damn I really need to work on this talking out loud thing.
"Look Dad I'm just gonna order some Chinese food alright?" I sighed, clearly not liking where I knew the conversation was heading.
"Sure kiddo, but we really need to talk about this Josh kid, if he starts giving you shit you need to tell me."
"Dad you literally just told me not to swear!" I exclaimed. He can be such a hypocrite sometimes.
"Yeah well I'm an adult sooooo. Suck it." Wow real mature.
I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour.

After eating I decided to head up to bed. I didn't want to dwell too much on Josh reading my diary because honest to god I was really scared.
He can't know about him.
I shudder at the memories that haunt me and pray he at least has some human decency not to read.

"Come on, cupcake, just let me help you. I can show you what fun really is." His haunting voice whispered in my ear as I struggled against his grasp.
"No please, stop. Stop touching me. I don't want this please don't hurt me!" I exclaimed. I was afraid. I know I shouldn't have trusted him.
His fingers dug further into my wrist as the other hand gripped my exposed waist tightly. Tears were rolling down my eyes just praying for all this to stop.
I gasped for breath as I shot up out of bed. Sweat rested on my forehead and my breathing was heavy as I attempted to catch the air that has been knocked out of me. I felt like his touch was real, god, I want him out of my head. 
I have got to get my diary before he finds out what happened that night.

HEY GUYYYSSS! I'm really sorry I'm gonna update more now and I think I'm gonna rewrite some of the beginning now so please feel free to reread. I know josh isn't in the chapter but he will beeeee!
What do you guys think happened to her? Leave your guess in the comments!! Love youuuuu