Body, Body, and Body

There is something encouraging about the spring wind brushing skin and ending winter. I want to find out why. There's a hunger to decode everyday feelings that nestles deep within all of us, but my hunger is turning into starvation. I want to define this good feeling now.
Kaminashi had that same comfort in her body that I felt in the wind. There are new beginnings coming, and I know that if these feelings are connected, then I need to fill the hunger with her. I want to fulfill it so deeply that I can't seem to stop thinking. This thread of thoughts never comes to an end. And each thought leads to her, and every time I think of her I think of that spring wind. So calming, so reassuring. So bright yet so elegant. So loud yet delicate. This chain is repetitive, and yet, it always leads to some new connection of the autumn wind to her. That feeling of the first day at Setouchi feels so much like her body in my hands. Warm, reassuring, breathtaking. I want it.
I am told by the underclass that they never stop talking about discovering their bodies and what they can do during lessons. What the underclass has that us elites don't are strong lectures to figure out what your body is capable of. I think about Kaminashi's body so much I can't help but forget my own. Or students on the land's. But I am number one in my class, so I don't lose much. Or at all. But god is she distracting. I keep thinking about how close we could get. Saying her name under a full moon, the light dancing on her skin below me. It's dirty, but that's all people think I am anyways. Nozomi.
Her first name; let me say it and break strict formalities, god please! Not even a month has passed and I want it so bad! The new warmth of spring will always reverb in the sound of her name. I'll say it someday.