Introduction

Hello everyone this story is about a lonely dom (myself) and how I found the true sub/little that completes me in every way. Yes it's my first time doing one of these so take it easy on me and I hope to get good feedback.

Hello world my name is Michael and I am a 31 year old that is a banker for a living. I have traveled all over the world for various things and I am also a daddy dom in the BDSM lifestyle. My story begins on a lonely April 15th when I was at work. I arrived at work 45 minutes prior to opening up for the business day and was helping the manager and another employee get everything ready for the day. It started out as a normal day for me of waking up early so I can exercise and then personal hygiene and breakfast but when I got to work I noticed something out of the ordinary when the manager was speaking to me. If your wondering what I noticed it was that she had the BDSM symbol tattooed on her upper left arm. I tried not to pay attention to it but then we was alone as the co worker was in another room and I asked, " How long have you been involved in the lifestyle?". She then told me she was about a year into it and a submissive with little tendencies.

After she mentioned that I told her that I have been in the lifestyle for 13 years and am a daddy dom that has been looking for the right submissive/little to be with. As we closed out the conversation it was about time to unlock the doors and such for the day ahead of us. I know this kind of relationship with my manager shouldn't be encouraged or anything but as I was helping customers all throughout my day I kept trying to get the urge to ask her if shed like to have dinner with me at a fancy new restaurant that opened up last week just down the road from where the bank is located. When things was slowed down for all of us I closed down my counter for a break and asked if I could speak to her. We then both went outside and was talking and I finally got the nerve to ask her.

She first looked at me like I was crazy trying to ask my boss to dinner until I told her that it was strictly platonic and that eating alone every evening got tiresome and depressing. She agreed and I told her that I would meet her at 8 p.m. at the restaurant (only because I did not know where she lived and didn't want to seem like a weirdo asking for her address right off). After we was done with our break I finished out my shift then clocked out and went home. I woke up around 6 p.m. and checked my phone and all of my social media before getting ready for the dinner date. After it was all said and done the time was 7:15 p.m. and I headed out to the restaurant.