Chapter 1

*Alicia in MM*
*Kiara's P.O.V* TBH I hate it when boys only use you for your looks not personality then they friends cover up for they best friend like BOY

James's P.O.V*TBH Girls always think boys be lying like I'm telling you the truth like seriously my bros gf is yo best friend so my NIGGA

That morning James woke up to the song wake up and put on his diamond
Versace shirt with his Versace pants and his diamond jacket and some Silver Versace shoes.
       Meanwhile......
       Kiara was putting on some black Jordan pants with a white Just do it shirt written in gold with some White, gold and black Air Jordan's. She grabbed her iPhone 6s and an out the door yelling bye to her Dad. She got in the car with her best friends, Alicia and Zavonah. They rode to school listening to Lonely by Speaker Knockerz. When they pulled up to school the girls were staring at them. They walked past James and his crew. When Jack stopped her , "Wassup Ma?" He said. She rolled her eyes " I ain't ur Ma and what do u want?" "Will u be my girl? I really like u."he said. "I'll think about it" she said. Kiara walked to her girls. "What he ask?" They said."Nosey much" she said. They walked in the school. The school hoe, Ashely, stopped her. She looked at her, "what do u want?" "Stay away from my man" Ashely said. "Excuse me, he is my man and only mine. Got it?"  Kiara said. Kiara walked to Jack and said, "yea I'll be ur girl." Neither one of them knew that Ashely had something plan to get back at Kiara.