Chapter 2

*Jack in MM*
A few months later..........
Kiara and Jack have been in a relationship for a few months now. They are the schools model couple because they play like best friends, love each other like a married couple and protect each other like brother and sister. Jack wants to have sex but Kiara isn't ready for sex yet. One night, they were over at Kiara's house watching The conjuring. Jack kissed Kiara and she Kissed back. He reached under her shirt and she jumped up. "Jack, get out" she said. Jack got up, put on his shoes and left slamming the door. Kiara started crying and she called Zavonah and Alicia. They came over and comforted her. He next day, they all got up and went to school. Jack walked to her and Started apologizing. She hugged him and smiled, " it's ok." She walked away with her friends and Ashley bumped into her and she was talking about how she had sex with Jack last night. Kiara stopped and listened. She started crying and ran into the bathroom. Zavonah walked in there, "Kiara, are u in here?" Kiara ran out of the stall into her arms. "What happened" Zavonah asked. "Jack cheated on me" Kiara cried. They walked out of the bathroom and they told Alicia. She got mad and went up to Jack. "Why" she said. He looked at her "what are u talking bout?" Alicia moved so that he can see Kiara. "What happened to my baby?" Jack said. He tried to hug her but Kiara slapped him. "OOOOH MAN THAT HAD TO HURT." Jeremiah and Zavonah said. Kiara said, " Don't touch me after u touched Ashley. We are through." Kiara yelled. James stepped in front of him. James said," he was at my house last night." Kiara glared at him. " wow James I thought u were a bigger man than that but I see ur both little boys."

      That was the day Kiara and James decided that they hate each other. Little did they know they were going to fall madly in love but with the person they hate. Or atleast thought they hate.