Entry 2

June 8

Dear Cyion,

"Give me an acceptable reason why are you late Ms. Kim" I look at the wall clock in the corner o the classroom. 8:54 am. It says. I looked at my teacher as she was standing there with her eyebrows up.

"I got busy with my homework Miss. I slept late and ended up waking up 7 o clock in the morning. I'm sorry my fault" the class started to be noisy and annoying. They keep saying that I'm lying and side comments are heard everywhere. I keep my head down and muttered my thoughts out in a silent manner so that they can't hear me.

The teacher started to scold me and keep the class quiet as she can. After her blabbing, she started to discuss and take some notes in the blackboard.

"Why are you late?" You asked as you passed me your notes as soon as I sat. "I slept late at night because of my article in the school paper office." I said as I scanned your notes. For Pete sake, I'm only a 6th grade student but why have algebra in it?

"Can I copy your notes later?" I asked as I give you back your notebook. "Of course, no problem" you said as you ruffled my head. "I only got my hair combed up. Why mess it?" it takes time for my hair to be arranged. I rolled my eyes on you chuckled. What's wrong? I'm just stating the fact. 

"Your cute." You said out of the blue and pinched my cheeks hard. "Ouchhh. Let go of my checks, Cyion-ah!" I complained but you just keep pinching it. My blood started to climb up on my cheeks for who knows. Maybe because you just pinch it. "It's chubby" you said as you let go of my cheeks. It's like a red tomato. I slowly massaged my temple to cool down. "Your as red as a tomato now" You said. "It hurts you know, I'm not chubby!" I complained. I started to make a doodles in my desk. It's boring I'm so sleepy. 

"Ughhhh, my head hurts" I said as I laid my head on the desk. This is why I hate sleeping late at night and having lack of sleep. I suddenly felt a hand on my hair and massaging it. "Does it hurts that much?" Cyion. You massaged it more to ease the pain. I smiled secretly in my desk. "Yeah" I said.

"Don't you dare slept late at night again. Do you know I got worried because I thought you're sick? Be healthy Athena. Now take a nap and I'll make an excuse for you" I was taken aback. I didn't know what to say so I ended up saying "I'm sorry, I won't do it again. " I looked at your face still in the napping position. You stared at me like I was going to melt and the next thing I knew you kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair saying "Take care of yourself always, okay?"

That time, I didn't know what to react but I just nod like a kid while my heart is having a marathon in my chest.

From: Athena Kim

Author's Note: Athena Kim on the multimedia 👆

Being lazy in school again. I hope you like it guys. Share out your thoughts in the comment box. If you like the chapter, can you give me a star? Thank youu😘