Prologue

A/N: Hey guys! So this is my first novel on this account, I originally wrote a couple on my old account but I was like 12 then and they were a bit embarrassing, sooo I made a new account :) anyways I hope you all enjoy this story, I have huge plans and major plot points I cant wait to share!

Oh and a warning; this novel contains a lottt of swearing and crude words, I'm an accomplished speaker at profanity so yeah apologies in advance :))

----------------------------------------

Ever had someone you would jump in front of a bus for? Actually, fuck that. Jump in front of 12 buses for, you would move the sun for her, you would beat the shit out of anyone who hurt her.

You tried, you cried, you screamed, you yelled. You told her you were happier if she was gone, but the isn't the truth. When she's gone you would happily give up everything to hold her again. But she's so damn stubborn, hell bent on keeping her life and her past a complete secret. Making sure all of your questions were avoided. But you came closer to the truth every moment you two spent together and it was for that very reason the girl you loved seemed to have slipped away.

When she told me that she had a dark, complicated and dangerous past, I should have listened. But I'm glad I didn't, because now I'm beginning to unravel the truth about everyone around me. And I learned one thing, nobody is who or what they seem. But Cailee was. She may have lied about certain things, but she was still the warm hearted girl I loathed so badly, but couldn't get enough of at the same time. Her hands were still her, warm and soft, her smile was still the thing that kept me fighting and possibly the thing that could destroy me....