Prologue

[I wanna apologize cause my english won't be perfect since it's not my first language and I'm still trying to learn it.]

Lydia put lipstick on her lips one last time and then smiled to the strawberry girl in the mirror with confidence.

It was still enough hot there to wear that white dress her mother gave to her for her birthday, Lydia knew that probabily someone would have said something about how short that dress was but truth was that she really enjoyed people looking at her, e she would have not care about people who talked as an easy girl refferring to her.

The guy in her bed looked on the edge of waking up, she was pretty sure the name was Brett but it probably wasn't. She had spent with that guy most of the last month of the summer and they even slept together a couple of times, including last night.

She wasn't particularly proud of letting herselg being so easy to sleep with, but if they hadn't slept together she would have let her go without giving a damn, and there was something Lydia Martin really couldn't stand was people not giving a damn about her presence, and also the absence of a distraction.

He had been her distraction for some time, but that very one day school was gonna start all again, Brett would have came back to his school far away from Beacon Hills and she would have came back in her super ordinary public high school.

- I can take you to school – Lydia turned her head to the bed, Brett was awake and too busy trying to put his jeans on to look at her – Is it okay? – his voice was still pretty tired.

Lydia took with a fast move the bag she had left yesterday on her desk – My mom doesn't know you're here -

He looked at her confused, she rolled her eyes – And so I don't want her to know...duh –

Mrs. Martin didn't like Lydia's attitude towards boys, not even her bestfriends liked that attitude, actually no one liked that attitude except for Lydia.

More than once there had been a discussion about the subject between the girl and her mother. And Lydia really didn't want to make another one again, in the early morning.

- We could jump out your window – he tried to convince her – My motorbike is just right there -.

Lydia rolled her eyes again, if he thought he could have convinced her jumping out a window a few minutes after wakinh up then he really didn't know her.

Yeah, it could have been fun...if she was nine years old.

- No – she answered with a fake smile – You'll jump out the window and I'll go have my breakfast -.

He looked at her pretty shook – Bye, Brett – she said to making him understand even better he had to go away.

She turned around and started walking slowly to the door but stopped when she felt the boy's hands on her shoulders.

He kissed her in a fast way and then smiled – So Lyds, when's the next time? -.

- I don't know, but if you call me Lyds ever again not really soon – she said while walking away of the guy and finally taking the stairs to the kitchen.

The dude could have even been something nice during summer, with loads of people, but she really couldn't imagine what the hell would have they done all alone, maybe in her room.

It sounded boring and she had zero will to try. In the end...it couldn't work out.

- What was that? – Mrs. Martin was drinking her usual tea and she looked suspicious.