chapter 14 I'm sorry...

Ibrahim pov/*
I was in the meeting when some noice i heard. "Excuse me " i said and went to checkout what happening. I was in shock when i saw my beautiful wife "Hana" i said.While i was going near her she spoke"Ok can you please give the lunch box to ibrahim" she said and left. I was running to stop her by the time i reach she left the place. I went inside the office all the staff members was statring at me. "You are fired" i said... And make my way to home..I was just thinking about her i reached home in15 mint.. "Mom mom where is hana" i said while coming inside. "Baba she din't came till now" she said. "What the hell" i said and went to search her.. I don't know were is she. I was searching her like idiot...

Ohhh allah maine aap se kuch nai mag haa par aaj im asking you something please show me the hint...plz...

While i was roming like idiot and serching her. While i was going i saw a girl on abaya and hijab and sitting on the rocks. When i completely saw her she was my beautifull wife hana. "Hana, hana" i said and stop the car when i came out of the car. From corner of my eye i saw some rowdy's they were going towards hana. While i was going towards her. One of the men take out the gun. "Gun oh my allah" i said and ran to take hana. "Hana are you ok" i said. "No i'm not" she said in anger "hana lets go to home" i said. "Home no" while she was completing her sentence she fall down on the ground.
"Hana" said i picked her in bridal style while i was going near the car. "Wait ibrahim where are you going" one of the men said he kept the gun on my head. "Why can't you wait" i said but he shouted on my arm.....

Unkown pov

"I just want ibrahim in my life he is mine only mine" she said in anger in her eyes. "I can do any thing to get ibrahim back in my life he is mine only mine" she said. "But ma'am he is married" he said. "So what should i do i only want ibrahim back" she said. "To make ibrahim mine first i have to kill hana" she said. I took the knife and cut my nerve.... "Ibrahim I LOVE U"........

Aslkm guys how are you all so how was the chappy and sorry for the late.... Actually i was busy with some stuff... So forgive....

Love u all

stay blesses......