The first visit

Hikari was out in the front yard picking flowers singing.

                                         A ring around the roseys

                                         a pocket full of poseys

                                         ashes to ashes we all fall

                                         a ring around the roseys 

                                         a pocket full of poseys

                                         ashes to ashes we all found down.

Hikari didn't know Naru and the others were watching her.

 When Hikari said Ashes To Ashes, the flowers in her and burned up and turn to ashes, and when she said we all fall down, bricks above Mai fell, Monk quickly pulled her out of the was. When Mai screamed, Hikari glanced up.

 “What do you think John, can you do an exorcism?” Naru asked.

 “I can try.” John replied.

 “Um to warn you, she becomes very violent during an exorcism.” Mrs. Kawa said.

 “Wait, are you saying, she's been exorcised be for. “ Lin asked.

 “Yes and this spirit keeps coming back.” Mrs. Kawa replied.

 Lin looked at Naru, and the others, motioned them in side, the mother had to go to work, if she doesn't go to work she will get fired. When Naru and the others went in side and into the base.

 “What is it Lin?” Asked Naru, when he saw the worry look on Lin's face.

 “We are not dealing with a spirit.” Lin said.

 “What are we dealing with Lin?” Ayako said rolling her eyes. “I mean isn't there only spirits wondering in this world?” Ayako continued.

 “Ayako, you call yourself a Shrine maiden.” Monk asked.

 “You know what you...” Ayako started to say, but was interrupted.

 “Enough, go on Lin.” Naru said.

 “Like I said, we are not dealing with a spirit, we are dealing with...a demon.” Lin said.

 Every one gasped.

 “Hold on, what is the difference between a demon and a ghost?” Mai asked.

 Naru sighed, “A ghost Mai, is a lost soul wondering around the world, a demon however comes straight from hell, the Devil's follower some call it or a fallen angel, once a demon possesses a human it's very hard to exorcise the demon, the demon will fight to stay in the body.” Naru explained.

 “Oh!” Mai said.

 “Naru, if John is going to do an exorcism, we'll have to restrain her.” Lin said.

 “Wait, restrain her, do you mean tie her down?” Mai shouted.

 “Yes, we will have to strap her down with chains.” Naru said.

 “No, I won't let you strap her down with chains.” Mai shouted glaring at Naru, and Naru glared back, Mai was taken back because Naru never glared at her with such hatred.

 “Who do you think you're talking to Mai?” Naru asked raising his voice.

 “But...” Mai started to say.

 “Who is the boss here, if you interfere I won't take you on any more investigation calls, do you understand?” Naru said.

 “But Naru...” Mai was trying really hard to change Naru's mind, but Naru wasn't going to have it.

 “I said do you understand?” Naru asked again.

 Mai sighed and then nodded.

 “I'm not going to let you play with my mind, like last time.” Naru said. “I'll explain, for Mai's sake, the reason why we have to strap her down with chains is because, if the demon keeps coming back, the demon isn't afraid of anyone, which makes is dangerous for us and Hikari, this tells us the Demon is strong, and leather straps won't hold that kind of strength.” Naru continued.

 “Do you understand now Mai?” Lin asked.

 Mai nodded.

 “Then that settles it, Let's get to work.

 Lin had to sedate her with syringe of course, Hikari struggled.

 Hello my name is Kari and I love the show Ghost Hunt, so I like to write my versions of Ghost Hunt, I really hope you like it, if no one reads them than I'll just delete my story and try another, At least read this story once, and give one comment, I really try to impress people with my stories. My dream is become a famous author. I'm working on a book right now, no this is not it, mine is call Kita Kuni the Ghost Hunter. Maybe one day you might see my book in the library and stores. Again I really hope you enjoy my version of Ghost Hunt. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, come back for more bye for now:)