My first memory of us is on our first day of Kindergarten.we were five .You thought girls had cooties and I thought boys were gross.And you told me that,and i cried even thought i don't really know why.
I remember in third grade,when we were eight.Our sister had become friends and we had too.We sat at the same lunch table ,and u spilled your milk all over me and I cried .I don't really know why.
In sixth grade ,our mothers had become friends , and we pretended we didn't know each other . You were cool. I got braces . You got your first girlfriend and I cried . I don't really know why.
          In eighth grade, we become friends again . And We'd spend every friday night watching TV and laughing . I called u "my best friend" you called me "your sister" and i cried . I don't really know why
               In tenth grade,you coudn't find a date to homecoming and i coudn't either . So we went together insisting we were just friends .You left the dance early bcz you felt sick, and I danced with a boy that wasn't you . When i got home ,I cried .I don't really know why.
In eleventh grade, you started driving me to school every morning . We'd stop for breakfast every wednesday ,and that was my favorite part of the week . One morning ,you paid for my bagels ,and called it a date . Later that day we kissed ,I was so happy and i cried . I don't really know why.
It's spring of senior year now. Come september we'll be living on eigher sides of the country . You've been accepted to your dreams school ,and i've been accepted to mine . Today we talked and agreed to go separate ways . We both cried AND WE BOTH KNOW WHY!!!!

Hope you enjoy it !!! And if you want me to continue like this plz vote and cmnt❤️❤️❤️love you !!