Competition

She was the nerd, the one no one even knew had feelings. The brownhaired girl with insecurities, grey eyes and small boobs.

She had just moved to London,  and was starting at Woodside high school, nothing special about that.

She had no one, no one at all. All she had was Mr. Teddie, her teddybear. It sounds crazy that a 16 year old girl would care that much for a teddybear, but she did. 

She felt like she was finally going to just be normal. She ruined her chances for that before the first day was over, 'cause no one likes a math nerd:

"All you do is that you find out how big the circle is, and multiply with who tall the figure is." She said in math class. Everyone looked confused, but the teacher said it was correct. The bell rang, and everyone ran out of the classroom.

"So basically, all you do is pi(r×r)..." She heard from behind.

Well, sounded about right, but most people at her school were stupid as fuck, though.

"Have you heard about the new girl?" Some blonde bitch said. "Yeah, if she wants to fit in, she better come to the party at Saturday, the one at Tori's!" A brunette, who was wearing a mini-skirt and looked like a slut, said.

Well, she could consider going, she really wanted to fit in, all she had to do was stand there, and observe, so she could discuss with people the next day.

At the party:

All she had to do was to observe what happened. No drinking, no smoking and no drugs.

Everyone danced,  and she thought that that wouldn't hurt, so she joined them.

"Beer?" Some blonde girl said, who looked like she had anorexia. She thought that one wouldn't hurt, and it would be awesome to start a conversation with someone.  "Sure, why not?" She answered and grabbed it. It smelled horrible, but she was willing to do anything to make friends.

"So, where did you live before?" The anorexic girl asked.

"Oslo,  it's the capital of Norway."

"Wow, cool! I'm from Stockholm in Sweden!" The girl answered.

"I'm Petra, by the way. Well, they call me Peta, as in the guy from The Hunger Games." Petra said. She was just about to answer when Petra said: "None of us have any beer left, I'll go get some!"

She never told Perta her name, but they did have a great time that night.