first day of school

Ava (POV)

Hi my name is Ava I'm 16 and I'm in the 10th grade I have 1 brother and we live with my mom, not to mention I'm a stud.
But its our first day back from summer and I'm ready to meet some new people, especially those girls. So my mom busts in my room yelling at me to get up, so I hop up cause she literally scared the shit out of me. I get my clothes ready, turn on my music and get in the shower, not to mention I take long showers, and my mom knocked on the door like she was the FBI and yelled at me and said hurry up its 6:25!
So I jump out the shower running to my room so nobody would see me, so I hurry up and put on my red shorts, with my red and white forces, my Hollister shirt, and my red hoodie. I'm not in a gang or anything its just something about the color red that I love.
So I run to the bus stop because I hear a bus coming down the street and I see that its not my bus number, and I'm mad as hell cause I literally just ran for nothing, and I scuffed my forces. But I only see 1 person at the bus stop and its a girl, as I make my way to the bus stop I see her laughing, I said what's so funny? She said "you are", I said yeah ok.

Then I held out my hand for her to shake, then she looked me up and down in a cute way then she shook my hand, my name is Ava and she said her name is Avery, beautiful name, I said. "don't try anything because I'm not gay, she said with a smirk on her face. I never said you were sweetheart. Then there was a moment of silence, but I didn't mind because I was thinking of how fine she was, she had on a skirt that fit her quite well, a pretty brownskin ,with her curly hair in a perfect bun, edges layed, with a pair of some cute Lil flats ,with a blue shirt on. Then the bus finally came and we got on.

Avery's (POV)

We both went to the back I thought she was following me because we both sat in the same seat, and she was on her phone and I kept looking at her, she was a cute stud, in fact she was sexy, wait? What am I talking about?! I like dick!
But I still couldn't help but stare, and when she got off her phone she looked up and saw me looking at her, and I quickly turned my head so she wouldn't think I was attracted to her or something.
So I changed the subject fast so it wouldn't be weird and I asked her what class she got, she pulled out her paper and said Ms. Royal, Mr. Peterson Ms. Sterling, and Mrs. Jackie. I pulled out my paper and compared the teachers she said with teachers on my paper, then I realized we literally have every class together. what you got? she said. I was like the same thing as you.
She started smiling and said you can be my partner in everything then, all I could look at was her straight white teeth, it was so sexy. Then I started fake giggling not even paying attention to what she said. Then we finally got to the school and got off the bus, when we got off we walked real close like we was in a relationship, wait? what am I still thinking like this for?? Get it together Avery!

Ava (POV)

I think she like me, wait naww she can't like me since she's not "GAY"
but when we was on the bus and I was on my phone she kept looking at me, I felt her pupils burning a hole in my face, so I decided to do something about it, I got off my phone and looked at her, she turned away pretty quick, then she tried to make conversation.I could feel she was pretty nervousness so she decided to say something. Then I come to find out we got the same class together, boy this is gonna be good! When we got off the bus she was walking pretty close to me, I liked it.
So I said something, I thought you weren't gay?
She started blushing and said what makes you think I'm gay? Well you were staring at me, you keep smiling, and your standing pretty close. She started laughing and stepped away. I grabbed her arm and said you don't gotta move sweetheart, I won't bite. Then she mumbled under her voice and bit her lip. I looked at her and said, what was that? She started giggling and said I didn't say anything. She had a sexy ass look on her face. I wanted to kiss her so bad, she had the softest lips in the planet. I want her, I need her.

Avery's (POV)

As we walked in class me and Ava sat in the back next to each other, it wasn't that many people in the back row with us so we could do whatever we wan- my thoughts cut me off and I asked myself why I keep thinking like this, because I wasn't gay.
Then our teacher Ms. Royal introduced herself, and told us a lot about how she's been a science teacher for years. But as she was speaking I looked over at Ava and she was already looking at me smiling, then we just had our eyes locked on each other then I kept trying to break eye contact then I finally broke it, but I could still feel her staring at me. Then she scooted her desk a little closer to mine, I was so fucking nervous, I didn't know what to do. Then Ms. Royal started passing out these tests to see what we know. Then Ms. Royal walked out the room to go get some papers. Then as I was writing I felt Ava's hand rubbing my thigh going further up then I leaned my head back moaning under my breath, then Ms. Royal came in and she moved her hand back to her desk like nothing happened then she looked at me and winked and she started taking her test. I was about to go crazy because I didn't even know what to do, and I even moaned! What is wrong with me?? Then Ava gave me a note, it said meet me in the bathroom at lunch time. I wrote on the note and said why? She wrote back and said just do it, and I said ok

Next chapter coming soon😀