lunch time

Ava (POV)

It was lunchtime and I was hungry as fuck, but not for food I was hungry for Avery, so I just stood in the bathroom waiting for her I thought she wasn't gone show but she finally did and she looked nervous, I asked her what was wrong and she told me she was scared, I said of what? Then she asked me what are we doing here? I told her to relax and I pushed her towards the wall and I put her arms above her head and she looked totally scared, then she pushed me and ran out the bathroom.

End of the day Avery's (POV)

I can't believe what just happened, I just couldn't do it, because im not gay. But I kept asking myself why did I let her touch my pussy. I was stuck on that. But it was the end of the day and when I got on the bus Ava was already on and she had a note in her hand, I was wondering what it said so I asked her was it for one of your Lil girlfriend's, she said no its an apology letter to someone.
then she gave it to me, and I opened it and it said I'm sorry for what happened can you meet me at my house so we can talk about it? I looked at her and I felt kinda bad for ditching her knowing that I wanted it. I thought about what I said and I thought really hard and I asked myself if I'm gay or straight. I was over thinking it so I left it alone.
We finally got off the bus and went our separate ways.

Ava (POV)

I walked home thinking about if she would show or not, because she didn't say yes or anything, so I left it alone and I got in the house and no one was there of course, my brother and mom was probably at work, neither of them get off until in the morning and it was 2:47pm. She wasn't gonna show so I just took a shower and got comfortable, put on some red basketball shorts with some black Nike socks, and in my bra, and as soon as I turned on the TV I heard a knock, I went to the door and it was Avery, she looked so fine! She had on some booty shorts that showed off her perfect sized ass, her hair was down and it was sexy as fuck, and a tank top which showed off her tits and she had on a training bra so I could see her nipples if I wanted, and by the looks of her it looked like she was feeling me to cause she kept looking at my abs, I was just lookin at her and she said oh sorry! I just never seen a girl with abs like that. Its ok, come in. When she walked past me I kept lookin at her butt it was just so sexy the way she was switching. She looked back and I was still staring then she turned around and I looked up and she was smiling at me and said, why you lookin at my butt for? I liked what I saw, she was smiling pretty damn hard. So we went up stairs and I apologized for what happened earlier, I just really wanted to have you but I know you not gay and all so I just wanted to set things straight between us. She looked at me some type of way and she said, I didn't know you wanted me, while blushing. I smiled at her and said yeah I wanted you when I first met you. I guess I turned her on a little because she came and sat on my bed and sat pretty close.

Avery's (POV)

I can't believe that she wants me, I want her to, I just can't tell her that because I already told her I wasn't gay. But she is lookin mighty fine tho, with that six pack, oh my godddd, I need this girl! We was watching spongebob and a commercial came on, and she was looking at me then I looked at her and we was just laying down staring at each other.
then she grabbed my face and she kissed me, our tongues was slowly moving and of course my ass kissed back, then she got on top of me and she whispered in my ear "I wanna eat the fuck outta you" then I moaned, and she started kissing on my neck then she lifted up my tank top and bra and started sucking on my nipples which were already hard. Then she was kissing on my stomach, then she took off my pants and I yelled at her and said WAIT! she told me to relax its not gonna hurt, I told her I was a virgin, and she told me its ok, I don't mind. Then she was gripping my pussy and I could already feel I was wet. Then she took off my panties and started rubbing on my clit and I was moaning louder, then she came up and kissed me and sucked on my nipples some more, by the feeling of her sucking my nipples and rubbing my clit made my moan louder. Then her tongue roamed around my pussy lips, then she finally got to the clit and she was licking fast as fuck and when she tarted fingering me I went crazy I kept telling her to stop but then she wouldn't, I was about to cum then she made me cum and I came in her mouth then she came back up to kiss me and she bit my lip, and she said damn baby girl you taste good as fuck, then I kissed her even harder because I like what she said to me.

I'm new to this, so if you can just give me some feedback on what to write about next that would be great