Your brother

YOUR POV
You and suga have always been close, talking to him was an escape from your life.your mother had a mental illness and she used to say some pretty hurtful things which made you grow closer.
When suga debuted from BTS you moved in with the boys as your mother had thrown you out and your dad had moved away, you was 16 and felt like your whole life had been ripped from you.
-------
A week after you moved in with the boys.
" oppa's wake up your manager is here !" All of the boys had slept in. " chim chim , no one wake up will you try whilst I prepare food?". " of course " he said whilst patting your brown curled hair. Jimin was ur bias, your ultimate bias just the thought of him made your stomach feel like a nest of butterflies. You made food and left to give everyone privacy.

You arrived back home at about 4:30 you heard shouting from in the dorm and burst in. " what's happening? " you saw suga was doing most of the shouting. The boys manager started to tell you that you couldn't stay with the boys any more and that you had to leave. You ran into your room and grabbed your clothes and threw them into your suitcase, without saying bye you ran out of the dorm and got a cab to the airport.

----- 2 years later
You moved to England at 16 and started to live with your mother again, her Health had improved a lot and you were like best friends, she was the mother you had always wished for.

In England you had become a dancer, you had always loved dancing mainly to kpop groups like ; EXO,GOT7,BTS and black pink the only groups you really enjoyed. You woke up early today as it was your birthday, you shared it with your mother. You both exchanged gifts and headed to dance where you was the captain dancer.

When you walked in your group was already dancing to got7 hard carry. You took off you hoodie and started to join in. You heard the door go and your eyes darted to the entrance, in walked your brother followed by 6 members; you squealed, ran and jumped to your brother. You missed him so much. You got shouted back to the group so you had to finish the dance.

--------
I hoped you liked this first part. More to come!